Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenu
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MeenuYour feedback matters!
Very satisfying. Doctor was patient with all my queries. Thanks to her
Hy I lickss my girl friends vagina onve a week for 10 to 15 is iss licking un healthy for us? Nd I eat that vaginal fluid that come from her vagina is that thing unhealthy for me?
I skipped my periods, since week I'm suffering from stomach ache, in the morning I feel like vomiting and sickness And I had done my pregnancy test 2 times but results are negative please help me.
My vagina is not extend properly so the big problem that arouse during sex. Z my partner had to face the problem to penetrate. So what I have to do. My vagina secretes but do not extend.
I had sex 4 times last month. Feb 11 & 18 (unprotected and had ipill both times) 26 & march 9 (protected) I had my periods on 12th feb and on 28th Feb I had period like bleeding (comparatively low flow) I had pregnancy urine test on 4 march and 18 march and 30 march, all negative. On 13th march I had brown spotting for 2 days and on brown discharge after that. Now the discharge is clear white. I'm feeling bloated, nausea and vomiting like feeling, lost appetite and stressed because of late periods. I just want to know that the urine test I did, should I rely upon them? And what's now my actual period date is? 13th or 28th? Could I be pregnant? Should I be worried or its just double dose of ipill messing the things?
Hi I am a pregnant give me some information like food, health, exercise etc. And which type of food good for baby?
My period is late by a week. I am getting stomach aches but not my periods. Is it I am pregnant or its just that I am late?
Hi, Sir meri wife ko hr mhine ki 1 tarik almost 5 tarik tak hi period aate hai .to sir please aap btayie ki mai kis tarik se kis tarik ke bich me intercourse kru ki meri wife pregnant ho jay.
I had my period on 25 and then had unprotected sex on 3 dec by prega news will I able to know I am pregnant or not after week of having sex.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.