Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu PurwahaYour feedback matters!
1. Quit smoking
2. Keep cholesterol levels under control
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat
4. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
5. Limit sodium intake
6. Exercise regularly
7. Limit alcohol intake
8. Maintain a healthy weight
9. Keep diabetes and hypertension under control
10. Avoid self medications
Anal sex using condom can makes a girl pregnant or not explain in detail and what is the safe period of doing anal sex means how many days before or after a girl periods.
I had a cuddling session with my girl friend We never had sex We both were nude but to ensure safety I used a condom while doing so I put my finger into her vagina but her hymen is not broken Are there any chances of her getting pregnant?
mein married hu aur mujhe thyroid hai aur periods bhi nhi ho rahe hai mujhe lekin pehele bhi mujhe periods 1 mahine baad hota tha aur ab to 2 mahine ho gaye hai to kya mujhe pregnancy test karwana chahiye kya.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
My height is 5.1 and my weight is 61. Is this is overweight? is this is the one of the reason of my infertility? thankyou.
An infection in a woman’s reproductive organ is characterized by pain, discomfort, itching, burning sensations and a foul smell. Even normally, a women’s reproductive organ creates a discharge which is a clear liquid but slightly cloudy. However, when this discharge becomes abnormal and has a foul smell, it could be a tell tale sign for a vaginal infection.
Symptoms of Vaginal Discharge:
Your vaginal discharge is heavier than usual.
The smell seems different and can be quite offensive.
The color of your vaginal discharge may also change.
Your vagina can swell and become sore.
Itching and burning sensations are also felt.
Sex is extremely uncomfortable and painful.
What causes a vaginal infection?
Sometimes vaginal discharges happen due to an allergic reaction or irritation caused by the use of products such as vaginal douches and creams.
Vaginal infections which are not contagious in nature can be caused by detergents, fabric softeners, perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays which may change the natural, chemical and bacterial balance of the organ.
Vaginal infections are also quite commonly caused by sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia, trichomoniasis, human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes among others.
How can you prevent vaginal infections?
Keep your genital area dry and clean – Every time you have a bath, clean your vagina with water and don’t use chemical or vaginal washes which can only make things worse. Vaginal infections can also occur due to the disturbance of the ph level (the balance of alkaline and acidic chemicals) in your vagina. Thus use only water to wash and maintain general hygiene.
Avoid wearing underwear made out of nylon and synthetic material – These materials trap heat and moisture in your vagina and can make them smelly and itchy. Cotton underwear is recommended to prevent vaginal infections and also for general health.
Eating yogurt or other pro-biotics can prevent vaginal infection – Any healthy vagina has a balance of many forms of bacteria and fungus. If you have pro-biotics such as plain yoghurts or other specially formulated foods, then it will help maintain the balance and prevent infections from happening.
Use condoms – Always use either a female condom or ask your partner to use a male condom before engaging in intercourse. This will prevent the passing of sexually transmitted diseases which are a leading cause of vaginal infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from rashes started through genitals and then spread all over leg and little stomach area these are rounded rashes we call it daad I've taken medicines and got rid from itching but rashes are still there suggest a medicine and things that I should avoid eating and what to eat and habits I should avoid and what to do.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 28 years and having pcod. I am irregular with periods with a gap of 50-60 days. This month I didnt get periods after 75 days. What shall I do?
Sir, I want to know about process of test tube baby I am 40 year old and my wife is 38 year old. I have no child.
Can I have some tips about how to penetrate a virgin girl. Im facing difficulties when im about to penetrate. Should I take sildenafil citrate pills for better results? I want tips.
लोगों में एक आम धारणा है कि गर्भधारण न हो पाने के लिए महिलाएं जिम्मेदार हैं या उनमें कुछ कमी है। जबकि ये बात पूरी तरह सच नहीं है। इनफर्टलिटी के करीब 30 फीसदी मामलों में समस्या पुरुषों में होती है। वहीं 30 मामलों में महिला पुरुष दोनों जिम्मेदार होते हैं। अगर आपके जीवन में भी इस तरह की समस्या है तो डॉक्टर से मिलकर टेस्ट कराए जा सकते हैं। पुरुषों की समस्या की पहचान का बेसिक तरीका सीमेन की जांच है। महिलाओं में पीसीओडी (पॉलीसिस्टिस ओवेरियन डिसीज) बड़ी समस्या है वहीं पुरुषों में खराब स्पर्म काउंट की वजह से दिक्कत आती है।
पुरुषों में स्पर्म काउंट कम होने की कई वजहें होती हैं, जिनमें बचपन में हुआ कोई इन्फेक्शन, हार्मोनल डिसॉर्डर, जेनेटिक कारण और शारीरिक अक्षमता आदि शामिल हैं। जो लोग नशा करते हैं और स्मोकिंग करते हैं उनका स्पर्म काउंट सामान्य पुरुषों के मुकाबले गिर जाता है। आजकल की लाइफ स्टाइल, हानिकारण किरणों का संपर्क और तनाव भी काफी हद तक इन समस्याओं को बढ़ा रहा है।
पुरुषों में ये समस्याएं एसटीडी (सेक्सुअली ट्रांसमिटेड डिसीज) की वजह से भी हो सकती है। गोनोरिया और क्लेमेडिया ऐसी ही समस्याएं हैं जिनके चलते स्पर्म को बाहर पहुंचाने वाले ट्यूब बंद हो जाते हैं। बचपन में हुआ गलकंठ रोग भी कई बार टेस्टिकिबल को नुकसान पहुंचा देता है। वहीं स्पर्मबैंक के आस-पास की नसों में सूजन भी पुरुषों में बांझपन के लिकए जिम्मेदार हो सकती हैं।
जिन पुरुषों का स्पर्म काउंट कम है या स्पर्म की क्वालिटी खराब है, वे भी अब नई तकनीकि की मदद से पिता बन सकते हैं। अगर स्पर्म काउंट कम से कम 10 मिलियन है तो आईयूआई या इंट्रायूटेराइन इनसिमेनेशन तकनीकि मददगार साबित हो सकती है।
क्या है ये तकनीकि
इस तकनीक में सीमेन को लैब में खास तरीके से साफ किया जाता है और ट्यूब के इस्तेमाल से, महिला की कोख में बेहद कम मात्रा में स्पर्म रखा जाता है। डॉक्टरों के मुताबिक, यह बेहद सामान्य और कम खर्चीली प्रक्रिया है।
आईयूआई पद्धतिड से बेहतरीन परिणाम पाने कें महिलाओं को ओव्यूलेशन के लिुए डॉक्टरों की दी गई दवाओं का भी साथ में सेवन करना चाहिेए। ये पद्धति् आपके लिए लाभकारी है अगर...
- आपको बांझपन की वजह पता नहीं है।
- पतिो को एजेकुलेशन की समस्या है।
- सर्वाइकल म्यूकस में कुछ गड़बड़ी है।
- संबंध बनाते वक्त तेज दर्द होता है।
- एसटीडी, एचआईवी या हेपेटाइटिस की समस्या है।
आईयूआई पद्धतिआ से इलाज की सफलता का प्रतिशत कई चीजें पर निर्भर करता है। सबसे बड़ा फैक्टर है महिला की उम्र।
आईयूआई तकनीकि मे सफलता की दर
- 30 से 34 साल के लिए 12 से 28 प्रतिश
- 35 से 39 साल के लिएए सात से 18 प्रतिशत
- 40 से 44 साल के लिए चार से नौ प्रतिशत
- 44 से ऊपर की उम्र के लिए सफलता न के बराबर
अगर आपको हल्का एंडोमेट्रियोसिस है या फिर आपके पति के शुक्राणुओं की संख्या कम है, तो इस उपचार की करीब छह सिटिंग लेने पड़ सकती हैं। करीब छह चक्र तक करवाने की सलाह दी जाती है। अगर, आप छह बार तक इस उपचार को आजमाती हैं, तो आपके गर्भवती होने की संभावनाएं वास्तव में बढ़ जाती हैं।
इन बातों का भी दें ध्यान
इनसीमेनेशन या वीर्यरोपण की टाइमिंरग इस प्रक्रिया में बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। इसके लिए आपके पतिी को क्लीनिक या अस्पताल की मांग पर हस्तमैथुन के जरिए शुक्राणु का नमूना देना होगा। वह इस प्रक्रिया में सक्षम होने चाहिए।
कैथेडर या नलिका अंदर डालने की प्रक्रिया में भी कभी-कभी मुश्किल आती है। आपको इसके लिए तैयार होना होगा।
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I didnt got periods till now. Last month I got period on 26 aug but till now it didnt came yet. Can you please help me out.
Respected all, I was of 5 weeks 4 days so to abort it I had took abortion pills mifepristone on 14 th march and later 48 hours I took mifepristone 4 pills on 16 th march and till the day 21 st march I was bleeding and stomach pain today mrng I.e on 21 st march I have checked prgency test once again and it show 2 lines I was confused I was not aborted still I am pregnant please help me present I don't need baby due to personal problems what should I do now and my normal date period Accra 7 days evru month so please help me how to complete abort of my baby.
Mujhe period problem hai. Period mujhe time per nahi aate ab mujhe last 3 month se period nahi aaye hai so what I can do please tell.
The use of any tobacco product has both immediate and long-term effects on your health and overall well-being. Smokeless tobacco stains and wears down your teeth, causes your gums to recede (peel back) and produces mouth sores. Bad breath is also a common problem. Over time, the use of smokeless tobacco can cause mouth cancer. Nicotine from smokeless tobacco also raises blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and can increase your risk of having heart attack. List your own reasons for wanting to quit using smokeless tobacco. In addition to the effects of smokeless tobacco on your health, you may be concerned about saving money or setting a good example for family members and friends. Write down your reasons for wanting to quit. Then keep your list in places where you can see it often. Visit nearby psychiatrist for de-addiction if required.