Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have a fatty body due to this I goes in depression sometimes when I think deeply so please provide me some good suggestions to reduce my weight and free from depression.
Hello sir, I really liked your article of Lybrate. I have a problem for which I need your advice. After working out in the gym for (45 mins - 1 hour) I feel very tired throughout the next day. This affects my work and I thus avoid going to the gym. What can I do to avoid fatigue on the day after the gym session?
I can feel some kind of timer (githan) in my penis from last 3 weeks. What should I do? I m 28 year old guy.
My half side of brain start paining very much when sun is on head properly and as it start to sunset my heads calms down, I think its because of cold being saturated in my head any medicine for it.
I use power glasses of power 8, and I want to get rid of that. Is there any operations for it. So I get a normal vision. please help as it is needed.
Goodafternoon. Am a medical student. 19 years old. Am feeling uneasy to memorize and remember anything. And am unable to concentrate on my studies. I feel like. Tightening in the cranial nerves. What might be the cause and treatment?
I had a lover. We both have sex on 22/1/2017 and she got monthly menses as usual on 11/2/2017, and she didn't get her 3rd month menses till now. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me plz.
Sir by mistake I have consumed an expired soup yesterday. Im suffering from heavy stomach ache with loose motion n initial vomiting. Taken norflox TZ 2 tabs. Sir pain is till persisting. Now what to do? Thanks.
I have right side headache problem from 5-6 yrs. My age is 38 years male. By this my right having problem sometimes it's paining. Low eyesight in the morning.
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.