Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SinglaYour feedback matters!
My question is about irregular periods. I diagnosed with pcos in minor. What should I do? What should be my workout and diet? I got married on 5 december ? I want to conceive in this year? What is the homeopathy treatment for this?
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.
Having uti problem, white discharge and smell and diarrhea Dr. can you consult some medicine for uti and discharge and ways how to prevent it.
Sir I have 6 day of period after first delivery. In morning during sec console has been broken and not sure about semen presence. No want to be pregnant help in safe mmode.
What are the chances of an abortion not happening properly with medication pills and what are the risks.
I hve sex after a week of my periods we use condom bt accidentally it broke bt in 12 hours I taken precautions I pill is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I had period after 5 months. And it is continues bleeding from 20 days. Is it good for health r bad. I have hypothyroidism.
I am a girl and I had been in a big problem since a 15 days of gaps I do not got a mensuration what can I do?
I am 21 years old I did sex with my boy friend without condom is there any problem ? will i get pregnant ?
My wife had normal delivery on 23rd june 2015. But still the stitches done at the time of delivery is not ok. It is very painful and at the place of stitches skin got hard like stone in side and also from last 2 days some yellow colors of material is coming out from that place. We are using a lotion cream as referred by doctors but still having problem. She is unable to sit and stand-up. After 01 week of delivery she has walk for 5 to 10 minutes. Kindly help. Me.
Hello sir, I got oral sex with one lady 2 years back. After 2 days of oral sex knee pains started in my body. All knees effected and pain! What type of disease is this.
She take mtp 3 weeks ago and all goes normal But now the periods stats again And the chest and the nipples are now pained.
I have postpartum insomnia. I gave vaginal birth on August. Baby is sleeping better during nights but I can't from the past one week. Why should I do.
I am 23 years old female. And I notice that on my beside of anus and below the vagina I have extra skin or skin tag it is quite painful. I want to know what is it? How is it remove? Please help me.
I am 26 years old female. I have pelvic pain from 7th month of my pregnancy. My baby is now 8 months and still I experience the pain. What should I do?
Hi, I am in the age of 43, I am not married. I am suffering with a period problem, since last 2- 3 month I am having a problem in my periods, 2 month before it came after using a table from doctor premulun n, last month it was on time. This month also it gets delayed. Now also I am using the same tablet for the course of 5 days. Will you please advice me, what can I do to balance this circle. 2) I am having a hair fall problem also. This problem is from 16 yrs of age. I did many treatment. Please advice something to stop hair falling.
Cooking is an art and we use various cooking procedures to make different recipes. But we have to consider the nutrients loss, nutrients denaturation while opting for cooking practices. I am sharing some tips on healthy cooking methods here.
1) Wash vegetables, fruits before cutting to avoid loss of vitamins and minerals.
2) Do not keep cut vegetables exposed to air for a longer time.
3) Avoid excessive heating of milk to retain protein quality.
3) Avoid reheating of oils and fats as it leads to formation of trans fatty acids and certain toxic substances.
5) Steaming vegetables is a healthier option than boiling.
6) Avoid using plastic containers to microwave foods instead use glass containers.
7) Avoid reheating in microwave.
8) Avoid leaching-discarding water after boiling vegetables/ sprouts.
Some healthy cooking methods are stir frying, steaming, broiling, grilling, baking.