Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 year old male. Currently I am working in a night shift for last 3 years. For the last few days I am not able to sleep well. I normally sleep around 5am and wake up by 2pm. But for last few days I am waking up by 9am sleeping for only 4 hrs. And rest less for the entire day. Can you help me with this.
Dear doctor,l am from bangalore. I'm a type 1 diabetes since I have 7 years. In my previous days I taken my medicines are irregularly. But presently I taken a medicine which the name of huminsulin 50 /50.Regularly I taken a insulin still now. My blood sugar level is now 143.And the urine sugar level is 284.I'm suffering the irritation if pain of whole my body. I'm getting tired. Can't sleep and eat properly. Please advise the medicine and advises doctor please.
My inner thighs rubs with each snd the irritation is unbearable. Why does this happen snd how to soothe it. It burns a lot. Pls help me.
I have erectile dysfunction I usually get turned out but after sometime I loose my erections. How do I get over this permanently.
Sir I am 35 years old, doctor suggested to take NUFORCE - 3KIT for me and my wife becoz of her vagina infection, but after consuming that tablets her infection is cured but my secret area is itching and swelling, please suggest me why this is happening.
I have weak eye sight please suggest me what should I do make it correct because I want to join army.
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
Hi. Myself shubham and I would like to ask from you that I have cold and cough from last week. What I do. Please help me!
I have pancreatic problem and treatment is going on but I have habit of smoking. Is smoking harmful during this disease. I also want to know if I used nicotine chewgum. Is it ok. Kindly suggest.
Is it proper to take one ostocalcium tablet a day to rule out chances of calcium deficiency or taking half of a litre milk daily is sufficient? Does taking full milk tea provides less calcium because the tea may inhibit calcium absorption? I have the first and the third symptom as described in your article. What I should do to rule out chances of calcium deficiency? I am 66 years old male.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)