Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Getting itching on back side. I used itch guard and ring guard. No of this works. Byt use rimg guard give a little relief. But I worried about it may be the jock itching. Please give a suggestion to get of this problem. Give me a cream r tablets which gives a relief.
I had fracture in knees. Its pain still last. Swelling occur in evening. Has been a month after plaster was cut. What to do.
Have mistakenly taken two vomit medicine (vomit D and ondem) during pregnancy. Will there be any side affect?
Dr. Sab mujhe wife ko dekh kar excitement nahi hota hath se sahlane pe ling khada hota h jab hum sex karte h to sperm nahi girta aur apne app ling dheela pad jayega Kai bar ling puri tarah tight nahi hora h upay bataye.
Hi, Kya nightfall or masturbate 3 or 4 sal hone se future mai father nehi ban sakte hen. Ise mai se kese cure honge. please suggest me medicine to stop this.
My husband age is 32. Recently he took health checkup.in that we found thyroid problem. TSH level is 7.97ulU/mL. I think it is hypo thyroid. Blood sugar level is 5.6%.Could you please suggest the diet plan. What we take precautions for thyroid level is normal? Because my husband feeling very tired at all the time.
I am 22 years old female and unmarried. I was thin. 2 years back I started gaining weight and got stretch marks around my lower body parts. My height is 5.5" and I am now nearly 46 kg. I am now maintaining a constant health. But I want to gain weight too. The main problem is previously remain stretch marks and also always there are some new stretch marks arising in my thigh area though I am maintaining a constant health. So please guide.
Hi, I am having white discharge from my private part. I am male 40 years. It was stopped in between and now it's started again. Pls advise.
I am suffering pimples and black spots on my face please help me I can't go any where by this problem please give me a tips for querying the pimples and black spots on my face.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!