Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SethYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is a just another treatment
Ayurveda has been considered by a majority of society as a treatment method similar to allopathic or homeopathic. But, in fact, ayurveda scripts clearly construe that it is purely a lifestyle. The entire system of ayurveda is envisioned on the four basic pedestals of healthy eating, sound sleep and ample exercises; thus ayurveda establish a system of sound health and curing through the right lifestyle and healthy habits.
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Must include vitamin D3 in your diet. Especially if you live is a colder climate where sunlight is reduced during the winter season.
- Increase consumption of leafy greens to ensure enough B vitamins, fiber and mineral supply in the body. You will get a lot of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins and other minerals through leafy greens. Swiss chard, collard greens, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, spinach contains these minerals.
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- My most favourite remedy to get relief from cramps is an Ayurvedic home remedy using cinnamon and ginger to make a tea. Just use quarter tsp. of ground cinnamon and a pinch of ground ginger or a couple of thin slices of half an inch of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water. Wait and let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the tea.
- Vitex or chaste berry is a herb that eases menstrual cramps,
- Evening primrose oil or borage oil are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and are known to reduce breast pain and tenderness as well as PMS symptoms.
- Dietary intake of calcium and magnesium is crucial for balancing the hormones.
- Using heating pads or hot water bags around the area relaxes the stiff muscles and reduces pain by bringing oxygen in the area.
- One of the most important things to address is relaxation through 7-8 hours of sound sleep and stress reduction. Meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama) also assist in reducing stress.
- If you eat a lot of nuts, seeds and grains then increase aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises release endorphin hormones or 'feel good' hormones in the body. The presence of this hormone works like a natural pain killer.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on the stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.
For many it seems the act of masturbation is like a gullible crime! Please take it as a normal activity and an important one! Problem is in my opinion the false belief created by some mythological beliefs that masturbation will deplete your resources etc! Sex and its related changes are very essential for the bare survival of human race! As young males and females grow they start experiencing it. And hence the urge to copulate! but imagine the problems it will create if their are no restrictions, and no protection. So to experience the fun just masturbate! once or twice daily is very common fir young individuals and its a healthy thing to do. Use clean hands. But as in everything use caution. Excess if everything is bad. I have heard boys saying they masturbate eight times a day! as of now no document or study is available which is able to link any harm with that. But pyschologically speaking it implies that you are thinking too much about sex! and ultimately it will hamper your daily life and as one thing leads to another it will ultimately ruin your day! so decision is yours. My advice sex is important but not the only thing!