Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SaklaniYour feedback matters!
Hi i Had intercourse once of every 2-3 days, want a baby, sperm enters many times into ovary, but still no sign of pregnancy and still menstruating, want a baby, I am a little fat (78 kg), that's why in time of straight (face to face) intercourse- my belly obstacks, so we choose for back style (dog), and I regularly pee after 1.30-2 hour of sex. My period is 29 days cycle, and its still no delay or no stop. I did pregnancy tests 3 times, every time result is negative. What I have to do- to get pregnancy. I am 20, my hubby is 30 yrs (wgt- 66kg), please help.
Hello doctor! I'm 24 pregnant and I hav blood pressure for 140/90. My doctor suggested me to take tablets. But is still BP s so constant from 3rd Month. Pls tell me some remedies.
Hiiii Accidentally I have sex with my boyfriend one month before. until now I didn't get Date So. Wt is the best way to avoid pregnancy At the same time tell me the details of tablets to avoid pregnancy.
Hi After my period a white liquid secrets from my vagina regularly. Say 1-2 times in a weak. I am now of 20 and my weight is 38 kg. Is it normal for a women or this is anything serious. please help me.
With information being bombarded at us from every side, it often becomes difficult to sift through myths and facts. Indigestion is something many people commonly suffer from and probiotics have become an increasingly popular way to treat this condition. Like everything else probiotics are surrounded by a number of myths and misconceptions. Here are the top 3 myths you shouldn’t fall for when talking about probiotics.
Only people with digestion issues need probiotics
We think of probiotics only when suffering from indigestion and stomach upset, but probiotics do much more than cure the occasional stomach cramp. Probiotics can improve a person’s overall health by reducing sugar cravings and strengthening the immune system. It also helps improve the quality of sleep and boosts energy levels. Regular intake of probiotic supplements has also proven to be beneficial for weight loss. By aiding the digestion process, probiotics also help rid the body of toxins and thus, promote clear and healthy skin. These supplements are especially useful when unwell and should be taken along with antibiotics to fight off possible indigestion that may occur as a side effect of the medication.
All probiotics are the same
Walk into a supermarket and you’re bound to see at least half a dozen different types of probiotics. Probiotics can be had in many forms ranging from yogurt to probiotics supplements. Even if you consume yogurt on a daily basis, it may be a good idea to supplement your meals with a probiotic in cases of chronic indigestion. However, not all probiotics are the same. Probiotics vary in terms of potency and the strain of bacteria they concentrate on. Some of these supplements need to be refrigerated while others do not. However, the method of preservation does not affect the efficacy of the supplement. Also, the same probiotics may affect two people in different ways. This is because there are millions of potential combinations for gut flora. Hence, it is important to find a probiotic that works well for you.
Probiotic – prebiotic – they’re the same thing!
Probiotics and prebiotics both work to improve digestion, but the difference between them is more than a single alphabet. While probiotics refer to the bacteria itself that will multiply in your gut and aid in digestion, prebiotics contains fibre and starche that will nourish bacteria and help gut bacteria flourish. Thus, in a way, prebiotics ‘fertilize’ probiotics. Unlike probiotics that are affected by temperature changes and gradually expelled from the body, prebiotics are not destroyed in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 19 years old and I did sex with a prostitute Is this will cause any problem to my health and my life.
Hello Doc, Last month we regularly had intercourse as we are planning for pregnancy. My periods were due on 5th may'16 but till date I didn't have my periods. Do I need to go to a Gynaecologist for check up or should I wait for few more days. Pls suggest.
I terminated my first pregnancy 4 years ago and I did it because I was unmarried that time and my partner did it forcefully. I was shattered physically and mentally after that incident. Two years ago my parents fixed my marriage and after a year we came in physical relationship. We both got married in February and I conceived on 1st April. Since it was really very unplanned and we were just not ready for the child so we mutually decided to abort this pregnancy too. It has been 15 days now and I am recovering gradually but I am very worried about my health now. Today I went to doctor for discussing all this but she behaved very rudely with me for my two abortions. I know at the age of 23, it should not be happen. But it's really my misfortune and I seriously need help of some good gynecologist who can really help me with a good guidance. I want to know that can I suffer from infertility because of my abortions. Can't I start a family in future. Is my uterus really weak to carry a baby in future? What should I do to recover from these situations mentally and physically?
Hi I am 26 years old female. My last period came on 19 april 2015. What are the days when my chances of being pregnant is higher. Also let me know how chances of getting pregnant can be increased.
My girlfriend took i-pill after unprotected sex and the very next day again she took i-pill. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I have pitta from last two days and breastfed my baby (8 month old). Can I take avil in this. Is there any side effect while breastfeeding.
M 28 years old female suffering from back pain. As doctors advice I did MRI n report was lumbosacral spine shows mild disc bulge at L4_L5, n frm my blood test its shows that I have vitamin D3 insufficiency. Dr. Advice me to wear Lumbosacral belt n to avoid physical activities, floor activities n sometimes it may lead my condition bad. My question Dr. Is it can't b cured ? Avoid physical activities, that shall I have to avoid sex also ? N most important thing Dr. Pls tell me that due to this I can't b pregnant. I can't give birth to a child ? Husband is thinking that due to this my pregnancy will get complicated. Dr. for vit d3 insufficiency which kind of food I have to take n can you pls tell me and one thing sir, wat is the side effects of wearing lumbosacral belt, is it nt good for health, pls tell. The back strengthening exercises n wat I hav to do to reduce the pain in back.
Hello I'm three months pregnant and we had unprotected sex. I wan to know whether it's ok or not. please help.
No regular periods every month what may be the cause of it and also underwent scanning and there no problem in ovaries or there is no cyst.
I had been detected with TB in my uterus 5 months back when my periods were v scanty and since then I am under medication I had been taken akt4 for 3 months and then started taking akt3. I got my periods today but the flow is not Much. I've got my thyroid test also and the results are normal. I am really worried will I be able to conceive.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.