Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor. I am 25 years Nd married. My cervix is high hard and closed. From today morning I am getting full white creamy discharge. My period starts on 23rd of this month. I am having lower back pain also. Can I be pregnant. What should I take care of my self if I may miss my periods. Thank u.
My girlfriend and I (18 years old) were fooling around sexually and I took my cloths off and she was in her underwear. My penis rubbed against her vagina several times but I did not ejaculate or penetrate. Plus I might have touched my penis while it was wet before pleasuring her vagina. We are scared that she might become pregnant and we can't buy control pills. It's been 2 days since that happened and she's not showing any signs.
Why whitish nipple discharge occurs when nipples are squeezed and nipple skin became rough. Why this happens? What to do?
I am 19 yr old female. I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. What diet shall I maintain in order to avoid further health complications?
Colds & influenza, headaches, arthritis, intestinal disorders, sciatica, rheumatism, high blood pressure, bronchial asthma & congestion, gynecological disorders, kidney disorders (including frequent/urgent urination, dispels colds and respiratory infections, relieves gastrointestinal symptoms such as stomachache, vomiting and diarrhea, liver disorders, gallbladder disorders, skin disorders, depression, fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety & insomnia, post-injury trauma, cellulite, musculo-skeletal problems: pain, spasms, cramps, tightness, numbness, stiffness of the back and neck, chronic gastric pain, menopausal discomforts, infertility, thyroid diseases, activates the skin, clears stretch marks and wrinkles.
Hello Dr. This is vidya completed with 17 weeks of pregnancy. Still my weight is not increased. It is 70 from the day first of my pregnancy also I am not feeling to eat what should I eat so that weight will get increased n my weakness will go off.
This month My period is still not come till today while in month of October my period was came on 28 Oct and ends on 31st November. Please suggest me the solution.
Yesterday my right vaginal lip got swollen very badly and its quite paining, no itching and today I had my menstrual period. Is this a serious issue or common. What should I do now.
Hi, I am 30 yrs and I am planing for baby. I am trying to conceive from last 6 months But nothing works. Please let me know what to do ?
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
Hi, I'm 28 years old male I have small penis 2 inch only when it's erected it's 3 inch the problem is when I have sex with my wife I have some erecting problem and also I released only less amount of sperms and also and after having sex the sperms coming out of my wife's vagina after sometimes. Is there any major problem is there any problem to my wife be pregnant please solve my problem. Before marriage I masturbate frequently is that affecting now. Please suggest something effectively.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
I took abortion pill, today it is 26 days, I have heavy bleeding sometimes, yesterday also, so I asked then they told that some particles remain inside, do pelvic ultrasound, is there any others procedure to clear those particles as without going to hospital, actually I feel shy please help.
My girlfriend always asking me to have sex with her .but what to do to prevent pregnancy with out using condom. I would ask about any contraceptive pill which can be used? Please suggest.
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.