Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to use fairness creams like indulekha akrot face pack for a long time? is it safe to use it lifelong?
My husband is suffering from bronchial allergy he had bronchitis before 7 years after that thick mucus forming never stops. He has also too much snoring problem. He has taken too many medicines like levocitrizen montekucast amoxicillin etizolam etc but nothing works. He use to spit all the time.
As per my semen analysis report Agglutination is positive and as per requirement it should be negative. So please tell what does it mean and is there any problem.
Hello I am 24 year old woman I am pregnant for 1 months yesterday I had little bleeding through my vagina what does it mean I am not having any pain please suggest.
Please suggest me can I use derma roller for my hair fall problem. And can that be used if I have a shaved my hair cleanly. Please help me with your advice.
I am going through with mental depression from last one month as my girlfriend left me. I am unable to concentrate in any work and just spend my day thinking about the past. My mind has became very restless. Please help me with some medicine so that I can get my mind relax at time and concentrate on my career. Thank you.
Have mild headache from last 3 days when I take disprin headache goes away but comesbacl again after some time.
I have TSH level 6.19 but I have no any other complication except weight loss and tiredness. Is that I have hyperthyrodisam or not. If yes than what is treatment for that.
My age is 25 year and I want to loose the fat from my stomach. Please give me any suggestions which can loose my fat without and medicines.
Sir, i am 23 years old and my problem is" no matter how much I workout i am not able to decrease my belly fat" What should i do?
What can I do too make my body fit as increasing weight in 2 months and how can i make my skin fair.
I am having black spots on my face they look like freckles what should i do to remove them or suggest me treatment
I am 23 years old. Female. My height is 5.3" my weight is 70kgs. Please let me know how to reduce my weight up to 55-60 kgs.
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.