Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old male. I am having a swelling on my elbow for 4 months. It is on the top part of the bone. It is the bony part of the back of the elbow - the bit that you lean on. No pain. It is growing in size. When I referred internet, they say it may be Olecranon Bursitis. I am taking tabs for depression, sugar & BP. Please give your valuable advice how to get rid of the swelling?
Dear sir I am Saravanan I have big problem in my mind always thinking negative, bcoz my penny size is very small N fore skin completely like close I couldn't able see Penny's head, there is any chance to do surgery I'm scared of my life. When I was young it's normal size N it's was 5 inches when I started masturbation age 19 it's reduced. There's any chance to increase my penny size please help me.
I hav light periods in wich only 1st 2 days little bleeding n then 3 -4 days just spotting. Wat to do? Also I can not use any sort of sanitary napkin as it causes severe rashes. I can use only soft cotton cloth Pls help.
Hi, I am 46 years old and I have hypothyroid which is well managed. I take 50 mg eltroxin for that daily. I regularly walk and do some light exercises. I am tensed as I am not getting my menses this month though I am experiencing severe pain in the legs and stomach. I have put on weight during the period of this delay in the menses about 3 to 4 kgs. Should I take some medicine which you can suggest me for getting my periods? Pls advice.
Due to penis size I do not take interest in sex so I have to grow in size for 9 inches or big for better sex enjoyable what to do and is licking of vagina good for teens of lady of 26 aged im so asking a lady nearby my house imitates me to have sex what shall I do have or not.
Sir, I'm experiencing from cough and congestion in chest for almost last four months. I had consult a MD doctor too but all in vain. My age is 42.
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.