Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have been having severe constipation and stomach ache issues. Have had bleeding in past in stool. What can I take to solve this.
Dr. I have been taken a unwanted 72 pill before 15 days back after taken the pill I have been menstred for 2 days even after I feel dizziness and nausea and light headed now can you please give me solution. U have given the answer Kindly please if any medication is possible give me. Dr.
How to stay healthy and hygienic during periods? Is it true not to wash hair during periods. Give some health tips regarding this.
I have touched my penis and there is no sperm or pre ejaculation and I have fingered my gf for 30 secs can she get pregnant? And she was at the last day of her periods? I am mentally disturbed please help.
I am having hypothyroid since 6 years so is there any restrictions on food. Pls let me know if possible.
Ayurveda is something which is very potent and its efficacy has been proven over the years. Arthritis is painful and has the ability to make a person feel pretty much like his or her hands are tied! However, while not much can be done to liberate a person to his or her pre-arthritis level of ease, the issue can be controlled and Ayurveda can really work wonders!
When you prefer an Ayurvedic treatment to help a person who is suffering from arthritis to experience lesser pain in his or her daily life, it is important to correct anything which may be wrong with digestion. This is because digestion, which is not optimal, leads to a situation of a build-up of ama, which is a lethal side effect of low-quality digestion.
- It is believed that correcting a person’s food intake will reduce the amount of ama one has in their body and as a result of the same, reduce the inflammation and the consequent pain which a patient of arthritis has to put up with on a daily basis.
- If a person does not suffer from other lifestyle issues such as diabetes, making the effort to fast in accordance with the guidelines which have been set out as per the Ayurveda knowledge bank can have great benefits for the problems faced due to having arthritis.
The Magic of Ayurveda!
- There is a herb known as Guggul, which is quite helpful, especially if a person is diligent about its consumption. This would mean that it be taken by him or her twice a day, along with some warm water. The dosages are small and usually range between 1 to 3 gms.
- Ayurveda is a symbol of natural solutions to the health problems of people. As a result, it is only reasonable to expect a lot of the field to be centred on lifestyle habits and more so around food, as it is true, in this case at least, that we are what we eat.
- In order to ease the pains of arthritis, it is very important to avoid oily food items and prefer a fruit diet such as apples, papayas and oranges. Tea, coffee and alcohol consumption should be kept to a bare minimum.
Arthritis is something which is frustrating, for sure. But, as long as a person is taking steps in the right direction, the issue will be a lot easier to deal with! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.