Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Gahlot
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GahlotYour feedback matters!
Simple Ayurvedic tips to maintain a good health
Mein Dr. Ashok Bansal, Dr. Abhishek Bansal ke saath Vaidik Chikitsa ki aur se apko kuch health tips bata rahey hain, jissey aap hamesha khud ko theek rakh sakte hai.
1. Aap saverey uth te hain toh gunguna pani pijiye aur phir apka pet saaf hoga aur ekdum thanda pani na pijiye.
2. Aap nahate time purey body ko, pairo se le kar sir tak massage kijiye. Aap ekdum kandho pe paani na daliye jissey blood circulation apka pairo se upar ayega aur aap thik rahengey.
3. Nahane ke baad 45 minute yah adhey ghantey tak nasta na karey toh thik rahega. Karan hai humara jo blood circulation hain nahane ke baad who sir ki taraf hota hai.
4. Aur uske baad din mein aap khana khatey hai uske baad adha ghanta pauna ghanta rest kijiye aur who bhi right side let kar. Din mein humara chandrama chakkar chalna chahiye. Chandrama chakkar baaye side hota hai aur saans baaye side se lengey toh thik rahega kyun ki din garam hota hai. Aur sham ko khana khaney ke baad aap thoda sa tahaliye, tahelne ke baad aap thik rahengey. Aur raat ko sotey hai toh baayi taraf ho kar soiye kyun ki raat ko humara suriya chakkar chalna chahiye. Iss tarah aap thik rahengey.
5. Aur khana khaney ke baad thoda gunguna paani pijiye jissey digestion system thik rahey, aur kam se kam khana khaney ke pauna adha ghanta pichhey hi paani pijiye, khana khatey hi ekdum nahin pani pina hai.
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.