Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi BansalYour feedback matters!
Some says that first 7 days of a cycle is safe for sex. This 7 days days is count from the 1st day of period or its count after the period is over. If we have sex just next day after period how many percent of chance to pregnancy.
I have got married in last 4 year but still we have not getting child. what is problem? Please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 22nd may. She took I pill after 24 hrs. Her period Date was 15 may .She did not get her periods in june. She did pregnancy test at home. It found negative. What is the reason behind delay in periods ?
I had sex with my wife 3 days just before her periods date. So is it possible to get pregnant? Her date was 1st of September and I had it around 28th august but its 4th sept and she didn't have her periods till now. So is she pregnant.
I am 14 week pregnant. Almost about from 1 month I having some bleeding. My doctor prescribed me hucog 5000 injection of 4 doses per week and susten sr 200 twice everyday and I have already taken 2 of the infections. But my bleeding problem is same. I have been taking lots of rest. I am very much worried about this because last year I had a miscarriage.
What's the real time when I clear I'm pregnant other not? I mean normally when I know real? After 5 days or a week after date?
My bf rubs his penis on my vagina. After that I have my period with some delayness but I missed my period in second month. Am I pregnant.
I am at the age of 22 my friends all friends can have a sex with there boyfriend's but am can't able to do foreplay in sex I'll get a huge pain what is the defect in me can you please explain.
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina? Will she be pregnant? She didn't bleed at all. It was like for just 5 sec! First we had Anal sex and then this happened! Is she Virgin still? Will she be pregnant? We are just 16 years old. Please help me. If she ll be pregnant, how to prevent? And we used coconut oil as lubricant.
My tsh level is 11.8. I want to conceive within august 2015. Will it be a riskfull pregnancy? which kind of risk may occure?
I have heavy bleeding since I have become young I always take pause mf but after that also I have period for 8to9 days I have heavy clotting also I don't take any iron medicine becausr from that I have more heavy bleeding.
Hello I am a female 21 years married and 1 and half year back trying to conceive due to irregular periods pcos I could not conceive plzz help me I tried clomid meprate and many antioxidant but my periods r still irregular please help me.
Hi , I have suffering from heavy period flow it continues 7 to 8 days and so what can i do for this problem.
Hiii I am 27 years female. I am 4 months pregnant. Last scan showed that I have a problem of low lying placenta. Pls help me.
Sir My gf is taken Ipill ND she has withdrawal bleeding after 8 days ND before 2 days her period she test Preganews advance but results was negative. But started Nausea continue for 3 days but after eating food. Chance of pregnancy. High or low. But nausea starts from her missed period date.
Hi, 29 years old female and unmarried girl. Living in Mumbai. I have 7.7*6.5 cm endometriosis cyst on my left ovary and 3 cm endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Next week I am going for a laparoscopic for the first time. Post surgery to avoid endometriosis doc may give me lupron injection ,but I am scared to take it as I have read many side effects of lupron. Please guide is it true that lupron have mental side effects? I am getting panic after knowing its side effects .please guide.
1. Starving during the day and eating only one meal at night: though this may sound repetitive, it is vital to weight loss and so frequently ignored, that one is forced to remind potential dieters of this.
2. Eating sprouts on a day when you are also eating cooked food: the combination of sprouts and regular cooked food is very fattening. If you are eating sprouts, then do not add anything with it. The best time to eat sprouts is before your workout or early in the morning. But when you eat a bowl of sprouts along with your lunch / dinner, then the sprouts will only form gases and will not be that helpful for weight loss. When having sprouts, do not mix it with any other cooked food.
3. Drinking juices (very fattening) and coconut water (good for kidney, not so good when trying to knock off flab).
4. Eating plenty of ketchup, pickles. Eating too many of the diet foods like diet chocolate, diet fizzy drinks, diet cookies (heavy on fat and loaded with aspartame which in high doses also prevents weight loss).
5. Eating too many carbs: often repeated but true because some people with a carb-sensitive profile do not lose weight despite being on a low calorie diet.
6. Drinking mega-doses of milk and consuming lot of dairy in the form of curd, paneer, cheese: too much of dairy makes the elimination system sluggish, a sensible amount of dairy suits some people but not all blood groups.
7. Drinking tea/coffee more than 8 cups a day: creates toxins within the system which stagnates weight loss.
8. Drinking soup at night does not suit women as it promotes water retention and increases weight.
9. Eating dals at night: too heavy to digest and stays as calories. And here are a few more:
A lot of people consider dals as proteins whereas most dals have only 30% protein so their protein content is 1/3 that of egg and dals have 65-70% carbs (so a lot of dals can add to your carbs too).
10. Doing fad diets like only vegetables and fruits for 7 days will always lead to rebound weight gain.
Hi last mnth I had my periods nov 2, and on 27th again but 1st day only spotting and 2,3,4 day are lighter than before menses, and im feeling nausea all time. Can I be pregnant even with this.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.