Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi AhujaYour feedback matters!
Sir, mera question hai. Pregnancy hone ke bad kitne mahine tak husband-wife physical relation bna skte hai? Or kya kya precautions rkhni chaiye? Pls give me some advise.
Hi sir. I am 31 years old and I am married and had a one year. Old baby. I want to know the safe day of an woman in her period cycle (28 days cycle) on which day she can do unprotect sex. I tried to know it from internet before, but cant understand. Sir please explain in briefly and with example with date. Thanks.
I am on my period but on day one got a few drops and it stopped. I feel bloated .today should be day two and flow shud be normal but nothing. I've had a stressful month. Diets been not that good .kindly suggest.
After marrige i was fuck my wife first time that day was her's monthly periods 2nd day her vigina bleed very little blood and blood was fall down on bed sheet. I have one question it was her hymen breaking blood or her period bloood? Please solve this i have confusion?
Pichhle Feb me medicine lane k lye Feb me period nhi Hui Next month March me 2 bar period hua 1) 2 nd March 2) 28th March So sir / mam, Next ovulation date kab hogi?
Hi I am age of 28 just got engaged and my fiancee age of 24 has a problem that her 36 size breasts are saggy (loose) and the reason is she reduced weight 20 kg last year and as a results of that this thing causes. So can you tell me is there any options other than surgery which makes them firm and tight little bit or not?
Can on 31 oct and period on 8 nov and now stomach is paining any chance of pregnancy. After period I think on chan ce?
Is this helpful to take i-pill after 72 hours of unprotected sex if no than suggest me another option.
Sir I have face one problem. Mera question ye he ki me apni wife ke sath sex karne bad me uski vegina me Ejaculate karta hu or Hips or uske leg bhi uche rakhta hu lekine fir bhi enjculate hone ke baad sperm fastly baher aa jata he. Me esa kya karu jese Sperm Baher Na aa jaye. Or meri wife pregnet ho jaye.
My wife age 40yrs, three misscarrige first ectopic at the third monh of pregnency 2010 second misscarrige 2012 at the third month of pregenancy and third at the last of sixth month pregnancy in 2013 and after two month of it under dipression and now under treatment to a physcatrist in dehradun, all reports normal and have problem of epilepsy too taking pyne 50 tab can we have a healthy baby and chances of pregnancy to my wife all the last pregnancy were natural without any medicine my wifes blood group is o.
I and my girlfriend have decided a day for sex. We are going to try almost all Kamasutra positions. Our intercourse will be wild. Which brand condoms which work? What are other contraceptive measures we should take?
Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
- Boil 10 gram seeds of Tulsi with water and drink. This remedy very useful in Irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Boil shoots of Neem with water and filter. Drink thrice a day in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Eat 100 gram grapes daily three times to get regular menstrual cycle.
- Boil black Til (Sesame seed) and Gur (Treacle) with water. Use this solution 3-4 times a day to get a regular menstrual cycle. You can also use the decoction of Til and Gokharu (Caltrop) herb plant to relieve from periods pain. If you suffered with heavy pain during menstrual periods? Then start using this decoction 3-4 days before monthly menstrual cycle.
- In Home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle, carrot is also used. Daily drink the juice of carrot and Chukandara (beet root) one glass in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Some girls and females suffered with excessive bleeding during period. In this case Home remedies for heavy period with clots are used. Prepare the powder of dry Anar (Pomegranate) peel or skin and mix sugar-candy for taste. Use 1 spoon one time and take this powder thrice a day. It will stop excessive bleeding during period.
- Some female are suffered with severe period pain. This is due to pauses in menstrual Secretion. In that case daily take 4 gram seeds of radish in evening for regular 3 days. It will cure run menstrual secretion smoothly. It also helps to end abdominal pain or severe period pain.
- In irregular menstruation, bathua (Chenopodium album Latin name, goosefoot in English) organic herb very beneficial. Prepare a decoction of bathua seeds 15-20 gram with 400 gram of water. Mix some Sonth (Dried ginger) for better results. Use 2-3 time a day to cure Irregular menstrual cycle treatment. To treat severe period pain, use decoction of Bathua seeds twice or trice a day. Use this treatment for regular time period till cure menstrual pain.
- If menstrual cycle missing from 3-4 months in any female? Then use this one in all Home remedy for Irregular menstrual cycle. Prepare the powder of seeds of radish, Saunf, Methi and carrot seeds. Use equal amount of all herbs. Take 4 gram powder once with water. It will start your menstrual cycle and also relief from severe period pain.
I am 35 years old guy. Having sex with my girlfriend several times but she didn't get pregnent. What we have to do? she is physically very weak. We plan to get marry soon. Please advice us what to do to get a baby first.
Accidentally eat 1 naphthalene ball Can you tell me what are the side effects & my periods not come on proper time Is naphthalene are responsible for it or not.
Is there any side effects of level exercise? I have read somewhere it cure pre-mature ejaculation but it has some side effort which reduces quality of sperm and hence elevates infertility. And can I regular do level exercise? And what is the correct method to do so.
I am 20 years old male and I ejected my sperm into my girlfriends mouth and she swallow out. She was 3 days back for her periods .Can there is any chance to be pregnant and also can there is any chance that her periods date will move ahead.
Whenever I put my penis in vagina ,I jerk off. please tell me how can I have sex for at least 30 minutes without jerking off.
Did you know your health could depend on how clean your fridge is? The person's fridge can be the marker of his good health or his bad health. Most of the times, people neglect cleaning their fridge or just randomly stock up their fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. An unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment.
The following measures can make you healthy:
- Temperature Control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore, temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.
- Organization of Foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Prevent Growth of Bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Get Rid of Expired or Rotten Food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
The above points will ensure you eat more healthy and in turn, will result in a better overall health!
Related Tip: "Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy"