Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meena SinghYour feedback matters!
I have regular hair fall and I hav consulted too many doctors regarding this but nothing worked out so I keep shaving my head for every 5months once but recently a doctor said shaving head doesn't mean you won't hav hairfall and it won't prevent hairfall. Is that true.
I am 28 yes old. I'm having severe kidney stone problem what should I do help me? My body gets lazy very much I have thyroid problem any help?
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
Sir I have high blood pressure about 150/110 normally. What should I do to control. I am doing regular exercise and controlling my diet also. Which specialist I have to consult. Kindly assist me.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 year old. And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 day. What should I do.
Hello doctor I am upset this time due to my loving one get expired now I could not get rid of his memories now I m much depress and going to think all is use less when every thing in this world is meet it's death one day sooner or latter now I get very disturb and always worry about the next death of my loving one either he is fit and fine this time but I think the death could come at any time the death may be others or mine but I suffer the person lost forever. Some time I think after death where and what I will be this time I lost my belief over any harm because all of them made by these peoples of the world common thought become believe of dharma there is no realities behind any thoughts. What should I do any type of yogic exercise.
I'm a 23 year old female. I have irregular periods from onset. My usg reports are normal. And even thyroid functions are normal. Hair Fall started from 4 yrs and Im going bald these days. Pls suggest what to do for my periods to become regular.
Am 20 years old I would like to know that For pregnancy How many hours we have to sleep Everyone said that for pregnancy we have to do intercourse in 10 to 20 days . But my doubt is when we calculation the 10th day , we have to calculate in when the period start or When the period end, my cycle days is 28.
Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that affects men. The prostate is basically a small gland that sits in the male pelvic cavity and is responsible for producing seminal fluid or semen, from its position under the bladder, surrounding the urethra. The testosterone hormone controls this gland.
Prostate cancer refers to the growth of a malignant mass of cells which can also be called a tumour. More about this cancer:
- Risk Factors: The various risk factors involved in this kind of cancer are many. Advanced age, a family history of the same disease, obesity as well as genetic changes can lead to the development of this kind of tumour.
- Types: There are basically two types of prostate cancer, including fast growing or aggressive, and slow growing or non-aggressive. Yet, it is also important to remember that not every abnormal growth in this gland can be termed as a tumour, or is a sign of prostate cancer. A malignant growth signifies prostate cancer. This tumour can grow at a fast pace for aggressive prostate cancer, while it can grow and spread slowly for the non-aggressive type.
- Symptoms: It is possible to not have any kind of obvious symptoms when suffering from this kind of cancer. The symptoms usually begin to show up when the cancer has reached a more advanced stage. These include urinary problems, most significantly. The patient may go through pain and difficulty when it comes to urinating. This pain may also occur during ejaculation. The patient may also find blood discharge in the semen upon ejaculation and suffer from sexual dysfunction as well. Pain in the chest, pelvic area and back are also common symptoms of prostate cancer, which may gradually turn into numbness in the said areas as well.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will be done by a specialist from the urology department. After a physical examination where a diagnosis of the symptoms and other check ups will happen, the doctor may conduct lab tests to check the blood, urine and other samples. Further, imaging tests like MRI and CT scans will also be conducted. A digital rectal exam and prostate biopsy will also help in effective diagnosis.
- Treatment: The treatment of this kind of cancer usually depends on the severity of the symptoms and the spread of the tumour. Besides active observation, the doctor may also recommend radiation, chemotherapy and surgery based on the age and health condition of the patient. If you happen to find even subtle symptoms which could point towards this disease, do not hesitate to get in touch with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.