Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Meena J BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Mera beta 2 sal ka hai ek saal tak wo dikhne me bada healthy tha per uske bad jab uske sant nikalne shuru hue to wo pahle jaisa nahi raha kya ye normal phase hai uska weight abi 9.5 kg hae.
I have a girl child. Her age is 3. 6 yrs. She is suffering with cold n flu. The main problem is at night she is unable to sleep because of coughing. And this happens to her every fifteen days. She catches cold first and then severe coughing
Coughing is one of the most common health problems. When there is a blockage or irritant in your throat or upper air passages, your brain thinks a foreign element is present and tells your body to cough to remove that element. Coughing can also be due to a viral infection, common cold, flu, and smoking or health problems such as asthma, tuberculosis, and lung cancer.
Some of the symptoms of a cough are itchy throat, chest pain, and congestion. Instead of using over-the-counter cough syrups, you can try some natural cough treatments using readily available ingredients in your kitchen.
Sir, we have a child of about 4 months in age, and we hear a thing that There is a cancer causing substance in johnson baby product so not to use these. Is it true doctor, or its just a nuisance.
My daughter is vomiting a lot. She is 3 1/2 month old and breastfeeding is almost on its end as not producing enough. I have tried similac, nan pro but she is not accepting any of it then I tried toned milk to which she responded well in the beginning but now she has started vomiting again. On an average out of 5 feeds she vomits 2-3 times a day. I am soo worried as how she will grow without any nutrition. Can I feed her anything else apart from milk? Is there any medicine which can stop her excess vomits? Her weight is 5kg n length is 63cm, is it fine for her age? Should I change my paediatrician as the current one says that she is fine and avoid giving her toned milk n keep on changing the brand of formula milk if she is vomiting one because that is the only best option for feeding outer milk. Please suggest the best possible solution. I am sooo worried.
My baby is just 6 months older. We both are working so its not possible for my wife to feed her, so we also use bottle regularly. But since last 3-4 days she left getting feed with bottle. Pls suggest me some remedies. Is she ok or have a problem in her throat.
Hello my son is 2 years and 7 months old and since he has become active I've have noticed a a couple things he is very hyperactive from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep he us very engeriic and all ways moving he can't really sit still for long unless a TV program comes on he is very fidgety and CA be quiet defiant when I tell him off fifth he's doing something he shouldn't be he will cry scream throw him self on the ground he will lash out sometimes f hes tired I think he mite have adhd?
Hi! My 4 months old baby boy is fearing from sounds from last 2-3 days, he suddenly wakes up from fear and cries. He is also fearing from very small sounds even when he is awake. He was never like this until from last 2-3 days. I am really worried. Please guide me.
Since ancient times, our ancestors passed their best practices of holistic lifestyle to their next generations. Over a period of time they became a ritual that got integrated into their day to day life. These series of rituals are known as samskaras. They are connected with the major events of life such as pregnancy, childbirth, naming ceremony, education, marriage, etc. These samskaras enables us to live a complete fulfilling physical and spiritual life.
Swarna prashana is one of sixteen samskaras mentioned in ancient texts for paediatrics. It is an unique method to build long lasting health and intellect naturally without leaving any harmful side effects.
Swarna prashana is an unique method of giving swarna bhasma (gold ash) mixed with honey and ghee that is fortified with arka, an herbal extracts like vacha, brahmi, shankupushpi, etc. To children orally.
This process promotes overall growth in a natural way. Due to its broader benefits, it is not only useful for normal children, its much more beneficial for children with special needs such as autism, learning difficulties, attention deficit disorder, hyper activity, delayed milestones, etc.
Swarna prashana is one of sixteen samskaras mentioned in the ancient texts for pediatrics.
Benefits of swarna prashana is elaborated in “kashyapa samhita” that was written before 600 bc.
“Suwarnaprashanam hyetanmedagni balavardhanam ayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam varnyam grahapaham”- ka. Su. 18/ 4-5
It means the following benefits can be achieved:
- Medha (intellect)
- Agni (digestive and metabolic power)
- Bala (strength)
- Aayush (gives long life)
- Mangalam (is auspicious)
- Punyam (virtuous)
- Vrushyam (aphrodisiac)
- Varnya (increases complexion)
- Grahapaham (eliminates the evil effects of planets)
- Vaidya vikas nagi is leading in swaran prashana
My baby was 6 month running my baby is crying to feed milk what happen Doctor Mere beti milk peene samay bahot zoor zoor se chilari aur peshab bhi karleri iski kya vaja hosakthi Doctor please answer.
I am a mother of two kids 3.5 n 10 p months old. I have a question to all the doctors. Ppl say common cold is s common n cures naturally. While I ahve seen with both of kids n myself it has a cycle which ia of runny nose 2 days, stuffy nose 1-3 days and then coughing for 6 plus days. I have tried curing them with so many home remedies but nothing seems to help. Everytime I have to take my kids to doctor either homeopathic or allopathic for one or the other phase of the cycle. Like coughing etc for which doctor prescribes antibiotic like currently to my daughter for cough in sleep she is prescribed cefpodoxime. Why is common cold not common nowadays.
We are new Dad and Mom and our child is 4 weeks old. My wife could not get enough milk through breast feeding. Which fruit/food will help to get milk and keep her strong?
Mera baby 1 and half month ka hai mere doodh se uska pet nahi bhar raha hai main har tarah se kosish kar ke dekh chuki hu kya karu use dabba ka milk dena par raha hai lunch upaye bataya pls.
1. Avoid eating cold foods: According to Dr. Pradip shah, consultant physician, fortis hospital, mulund, a common cold and cough triggered by cold food items like ice-cream and cold drinks is a common complain of people visiting local health clinics. Although there is no scientific evidence as to how cold food items trigger and worsen coughs, patients are normally advised to avoid them altogether until they recover completely. One sensible explanation for this would be that cold beverages and foods cause a drying out of the respiratory lining making it susceptible to infections and triggering coughing due to irritation.
2. Avoid overeating at night: Having a heavy dinner at night or overeating can be a cough trigger for people suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd). People with gerd may have poor coordination between contraction and relaxation of the sphincter muscle that prevents reflux of food to the esophagus. As a result, the stomach acid can flow back to the food pipe, causing irritation of the lining to trigger cough. So, it’s better to have an early dinner and maintain a gap of at least 2 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
3. Avoid sleeping flat on the back: Sleeping posture plays an important role in triggering coughing at night, especially if you have a productive cough. All the mucus and phlegm that gets collected throughout the day, flows up to irritate the throat when you lie down on your back. Instead, sleeping in an inclined posture, or sleeping on the sides will keep the phlegm settled and avoid bouts of coughing at night.
4. Avoid eating fried foods: Fried foods are oily in nature and oil is a well-known cough trigger. Deep-frying foods in hot oil generates a compound called acrolein, which acts as an allergen that aggravates coughing and causes throat itching. So, it’s best to avoid oily, fried foods while you have a cough.
5. Avoid smoking: Smoking is one of the causes of a cough due to bronchitis. Not only does it irritate the throat lining, but it also delays recovery and increases your risk of cancer. If you don't smoke, remember second-hand smoke is equally dangerous.
6. Avoid caffeinated beverages: Caffeine should be avoided by those who cough due to acidity and gerd. While it may provide temporary relief from a coughing bout, it actually causes the esophageal sphincter to become loose, allowing more acid to get flushed into the esophagus.
7. Avoid over-exertion: Nobody takes an off from work because of a cough, but that doesn’t mean you should exert yourself by overworking. Coughing is an indication that something is wrong with your body, so make it a point to get adequate rest to give your immune system enough time to recover.