Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meena Hari SinghaniYour feedback matters!
Dr meena harisinghani is very Highly experienced, knowledgeable, gentle and friendly natured doctor. My experience with her was great and I recommend her as a gynaecologist to everyone
Hi doctor, I missed my period this month and I had an cyst on left ovary whch had been removed last year. After operation my periodic cycle was normal. Last month period date: 12/10/2016. Consulting with my doctor I took deviry10 for five days twice. I finished my medicine 10 days before. Bt periods dsnt occur. Now my question is when my period wll occur? What should I do now? I am virgin Please answer.
Do1 - 1. Do take a multivitamin
Eating a balanced diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way to provide your body with all of the healthy nutrients it needs to support a growing baby. A healthy diet alone, however, may not be enough for pregnancy. Prenatal vitamins contain higher levels of certain nutrients that expectant mothers require at higher doses, such as folic acid, calcium, and iron. These vitamins assist with the proper development of the fetus and help to prevent birth defects.
My wife is of 25 years and I am of 26 we have married before 2 years back but from past 7 months after normal delivery of baby she lost interest in sex totally please help and suggest some medicines for her we dont have any past medical history?
Hi I'm 32 yrs & I had 3 misscariage,now I'm pregnent with 3 month baby last I had 5 month misscariage due to heavy bleeding,this time also bleeding started after 2 months,I did all test nothing is found .Im scared upto how many months bleeding will continue.My doctor advice me bed rest but I'm still worried about the bleed.Kindly help me I had taken conslatation from 3 doctors but still I'm not satisfied,bcos they are not able to explain about reason .Kind help thanks
Every month I have periods on the same date or 2 to 3 days early. But this month which means May 3rd I should have got my periods but I didn't. I am married 4 months back and even tried checking whether I'm pregnant using pregnancy tester. But the result was negative. Could anyone let me know what would be the reason for periods miss and any suggestions pls.
Hi. We had unprotected sex just after her periods. I. E on 8th Feb she got her periods. 11th Feb we had intercourse. Which is her 1st day after her periods which is safe right? However, she took contraceptive pill after four hours. Two questions: Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is there any side effect from pills? Grateful gratitude for your guidance.
My wife period was begin 3rd on this month from 7th to 14th we had unprotected sex so now she is suffering from hiccups so is it any sign of pregnancy or normal please suggest.
My gf's vagina always remains wet before I touch it. Even in any normal condition, when is no question of excitement it remains also wet. What is the reason? Is it harmful to me or her?
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a fertilization technique through which the sperm and an egg are fused in a laboratory. The embryo is grown in a lab for a span of 4-5 days and then transferred to a woman’s uterus. This process is extremely effective and increases the chances of fertilization. There is a four-step process of IVF as discussed below:
- Ovulation induction: The first process involves the inspection of the ovary and subsequent release of the eggs. Among other observations, the doctor observes whether the ovaries are functioning well, hormones are present in adequate quantities and blood pressure is normal. If there is a shortage of ovary, women are advised to consume fertility medicine for a while. More the number of ovaries produced, better are the chances of successful embryo formation. In case egg formation causes a bother, one can talk to their doctor regarding donor eggs being used for the process.
- Retrieval of the egg: During this process, a doctor might suggest pain medication in order to negate any discomfort that a woman might face. A thin needle is then passed through the vaginal wall. Along with vaginal ultrasound and gentle suction, fluid from the follicles is taken out. The egg is separated from the follicular fluid and is placed in the culture dish that contains nutrient media. The dish is then placed in the incubator for further processing.
- Fertilization: The next process is to ensure that the egg fertilizes properly. In order to do this, a healthy sperm cell is obtained from the partner or a wishful donor. After a careful inspection, the most active sperm cell is combined with the egg and placed in a chamber. The sperm and the egg are taken to a common place and the two are mixed in the incubator. A healthy embryo thus develops.
- Embryo transfer: The final process involves the transfer of the embryo. This is the most complicated step in this procedure. A little glitch can jeopardize the whole procedure and threat the success rate. Out of all the embryos, the healthy one is selected. Inside the vagina, a speculum is then placed and the healthiest embryo is transferred into the uterus. This is a strenuous process and complete bed rest for more than a day is advised by doctors.
- Pregnancy: Post the IVF process, a woman might take a couple of weeks to get pregnant. If the procedure becomes successful, your pregnancy test will come as positive. Many, though, return a negative test result. This only signifies that the procedure has failed. On an average, it takes 2 attempts for IVF to become successful. This is not a high-risk procedure and the same can be taken as many times as you want.
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
Hi. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is worried about her pregnancy. Last month she had oral sex with her boy friend and he fingered her .she said that she is sure that there was no ejaculation by him but she worries that "is there any chance of pregnancy due to pre cum or any other cause" she noticed that her breast size began to increase but no other abnormal things. Is there a possibility of pregnancy?
Hi i Need to terminate early pregnancy as do not want a baby already have one son of 13 years old from sugerian operation.
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend, I have taken femilon 21 days of dose. Is it appropriate to oppose the birth control? Please tell me some tips about that.
Hello sir, due to infertility I have done my dthl surgery. In this surgery my right fallopine tube shows infected so it was removed by doctor. Can my pregnency chance increase after dthl operation. I have an irregular period from my bacholer time.
I have felt one of my breast has swollen & without pain is it a symbol of cancer. My weight is not getting increase.
I have a unprotected gay sex and after 1 month and 3 month I tested for HIV and I got an negative result but am facing a small swollen lymph node and mouth sores that going and coming back what should be the reason for this do am in danger.
I was supposed to get my periods on 6th of March but I have missed my periods for the first time. M scared and believe that m pregnant what should I do now coz I don't want to get pregnant. Are there any pills that can be taken and are safe.
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.