Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor, is it good to take coffee or tea if we have pcod what is the diet we should take in pcod problem. Please suggest
I Missed period for 12 days two times negative pregnancy test I have period on 12 the of august intercourse 20 the of august.
Me and my partner perform some oral sex .but my female partner had perform oral sex like blowjob with some other three people in her previous past and she had a white coated on her tongue and had a problem of open sore. So is there any kind of sexual infection .Please help us. Is there symptom of having cancer?
Uterine fibroids can be described as benign tumours that grow on the inner walls of the uterus. Fibroids are a common occurrence among women who are within the childbearing age bracket. These growths are not something to worry about but can disrupt your lifestyle and be uncomfortable. Irregular menses, excessive uterine bleeding, abdominal pain during periods, frequent urination, constipation, anemia and backaches are some of the symptoms associated with this condition.
Homoeopathy has proven to be very effective in treating uterine fibroids. This form of medication has negligible side effects and takes into consideration the symptoms showcased by the patient as well as the overall physical and mental health of the patient.
Some common homoeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homoeopathic remedy is often used to treat periods that last longer than the normal 5 days and cause excessive bleeding. If not controlled, this excessive bleeding can make a woman infertile. Women who benefit from the use of calcarea carbonia to treat fibroids usually complain of their feet feeling very cold and chills in the extremities. Calcarea carbonia can also be used to treat menstrual irregularities caused by fibroids in overweight women.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This medicine is the second most common homoeopathic remedy used to treat fibroids. It is usually prescribed in cases where the duration of periods is shortened. In most cases, the patient has barely gotten over one period before the next one starts. Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris also helps relieve abdominal cramps and back pain associated with menses.
- Trillium Pendulum: Fibroids that cause excessive uterine bleeding can be treated with this homoeopathic medicine. Very often, this type of excessive bleeding also triggers fainting spells. One of the major criteria to be kept in mind while using this medicine is that the blood flowing from the uterus should be bright red in color.
- Fraxinus Americana: Fraxinus Americana is used to treat fibroids that make the patient feel like a weight is bearing down on the pelvic region during menstruation. It is also an effective way of treating severe abdominal cramps that accompany menses.
- Calcarea fluorica: Fibroids have a large variation in sizes. The size of a fibroid can be understood by analysing the results of an ultrasound. Fibroids that are very large and hard can be treated effectively with calcarea fluorica. In such cases, the patient may also complain of excessive bleeding during menses.
My girlfriend (24 years) is experiencing itching in left breast and a tiny lump in right breast, she is about to have her period after two days, is it due to PMS or she have to go for checkup Some times a transparent white discharge comes out from nipple after squeezing the breast Please help and suggest treatment!
I am 25 years married women one year of my married life. We was not planning for child from one month we had unprotected sex. But now my periods is 7days late I did not see any symptoms of pregnant so can you help me whether i am I pregnant or not. And also I have not tested yet.
Hi, Today I got my hormonal blood tests results. That's very disappointing as I am trying to plan 2nd pregnancy from 6 months though I have 3 years old daughter. My reports- TSH-4.46 FSH-8.8, LH-5.05,AMH-0.43 mlng/ml, 3.07 FTH-1.11. Doctor told me that my AMH level is low. Then she did baseline usg IMB. In usg ET-1.6×1.4.She said I should conceive as quickly as possible in 2-3 cycle otherwise I can't conceive. What actually does my reports show? She will perform HSG before this. I have 28 days of regular cycle. I am really worried. Please let me know what to do. Please guide me I want to conceive naturally not interested for IVF. please suggest me any medications to get pregnant faster if possible or I won't be able to conceive in future.
After taking trigger my follicle on day 15th and 16th the dominant follicle got partially ruptured (its only shrink in size. Dr. told me there is a mild fluid in POD and haemorrhagic cyst. Do I need another trigger for rupture? Is there is a chance to become pregnant in this cycle?
There are numerous conditions that can arise when the body does not process the dietary glucose properly. Hypoglycemia, otherwise called as low blood sugar, is when the blood sugar level in a person’s body decreases than normal value. Individuals with diabetes can get hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when their bodies do not have enough sugar to use as fuel. It can happen for a few reasons, including diet, few medications and conditions, and exercise.
In case you get hypoglycemia, record the date and time when it happened and what you did. Give the record to your specialist, so he or she can search for a pattern and adjust your medications accordingly. The most widely recognized reason for hypoglycemia includes medicines used to treat diabetes mellitus, for example, insulin and sulfonylureas.
The risk is more noteworthy in diabetics who have eaten very less than what is required, exercised more than expected, or have had excessive alcohol. Other reasons for hypoglycemia incorporate kidney failure, certain cancers, for example, insulinoma, liver sickness, hypothyroidism, hunger, an inherent error of digestive system, extreme diseases, receptive hypoglycemia, various medications and liquor. The vast majority feels the symptoms of hypoglycemia when their glucose is 70 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or lower. Every individual with diabetes may have distinctive symptoms of hypoglycemia depending on their age, stage and other factors. You will figure out how to recognize yours.
Some of the most common symptoms are:
Early indications include:
- Shivering or shaking
- Pounding heart
- Racing pulse
- Pale skin
Anxiety Without treatment, you may get more serious side effects, including:
- Poor coordination
- Concentration issues
- Numbness in mouth and tongue
- Trouble talking, impaired speech
- Ataxia, incoordination, mistaken up for being drunk
- Central or general motor deficiency, loss of motion, hemiparesis
- Trance, coma like state, strange breathing
- Seizures Individuals with hypoglycemia unawareness do not have any idea about their glucose level drops.
In case you have this condition, your glucose can drop without you noticing it. Without quick treatment, you can pass out, encounter a seizure, or even go into a state of extreme coma. In case somebody is having an extreme reaction, for example, unconsciousness, it is imperative to inject a drug called glucagon and contact the hospital quickly. People who are at danger for low glucose need to speak with their specialist about getting a solution for glucagon. You should never give an unconscious individual anything by mouth, as it could make them choke. Hypoglycemia should not be ignored.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!