Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now period but not bleeding when I went to bathroom and wiped that time only bleeding and had 4 urine pregnancy test all negative and if I am pregnant or not? I am irregular periods so last year in sonography uterus is normal but now in sonography bicornuate uterus so please tell I am pregnant or not.
Hello. Dr. I am 27 years old. Female ,I have delivered baby boy in October but my periods are not start yet. I have done pregnancy test but it was negative. What to do I am in tension. How can I start my periods?
Hello doctors sir here are my wife's last 3 month period cycle 1 cycle is 26 days, 2 cycle 26 days and this month of January it's 34 days so for this month which date is ovulation day? 29 jan my wife got the period in morning. So which should ovulation day. Please reply .
Hi .im 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Today Dr. ne report me mention kay P/A -UT-term relaxed Cephalic NE FHS+FM+ Dr. please tellme reports nrml hai kay?&nrml delivery ka chance hai kay? Mujhe koi pain feel nahi hora so Dr. suggest me kay karne se pain start ho ga normal delivery k liye please gve me rply as soon as possible Thanks.
I am 20 years old female I had my first sex with my husband but I didn't bleed my husband is in thought that I have already done sex with some one I don't know why I didn't bleed could you help me please.
I have pcos. My bleeding is very lite from past 2 periods. This time I did not get bleeding also. The bleeding is coming only at my urination. This is happening from past 10 days. Wat is reason? Why it is coming? I did UPT the result is negative. I am using metformin and ovaa should now. But still bleeding is occurring only at urination daily. Wat is the main cause pls let me know madam.
I am feeling tingling sensation after urination for 4 to 5 seconds. Actually I am doing lots of cardio exercise like cycling, cross trainer, vibrator. Also there remains little urge for urination, even after urination. It is going from last 3 days. Urine is quite normal.. Also. Doing dieting. But consuming tea several times. Also had spicy snacks It's for first time Is it due to vigorous exercise? Or due to acidity.. Or any other conditions.
If I will sex with a girl during her period. Then the excretion to spur will cause for making a chil or not. Any medicine that prevent the pregnancy during her period. Any medicine has that mollify her pain during sexual relation.
Hello I'm 25 years old having pcod trying to conceive. My Dr. given me fertyl 50 and rejumet tablets from second day of my period. What are the chances of pregnancy?
White sticky vaginal discharge and burning sensation. What can I do? Too shy to go and get it checked by a doctor! Should I try the home remedies? Would garlic and yogurt (curd) work?
Child delivery done by LSCS method, so can we take chicken, fish, brinjal? It will affect scars? If yes how many days need to avoid?
Uundergone C125 test as per advice by doctor and the result is 84 She has been taking treatment for excessive bleeding since 15th August of this year Please advice.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
I am married woman. But after year I still don't have child. What could I have to do. please let me know.?
Hi, i' m 24 yrs old, i' m a new mom. Yet i' m a nursing mom to my baby. My periods started after giving birth. It continued for 2 weeks and furtherly stopped. Im giving breastfeeding to my 5 months old baby. But again after 4 months, again my menopause have started. But I can see heavy flow than my older menopause. This is first time, i' m getting heavy menopause, tampering for the very 3 hours. This is my 3rd day. Still having heavy flow. Y it occurs? is there any problem? I afraid of it.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.