Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
My wife is not interested in sex she has no desire for it, she doesn't even like me getting closer to her or touching her body, it is really irritating for me kindly tell me a solution & how can I change her mind. Please tell me what's the reason for her behaviour, & this attitude is only when sex is concerned otherwise she is a excellent wife & very caring.
I had sex on 4th jan 2017 and the condom got turned. So the semen was released in my vagina. After that within 2 hours on the same day I had taken emergency contraceptive pill. But till today I have not encountered any spotting or bleeding. Which I generally get after taking an emergency contraceptive pill. What to do?
Hello sir, Please help me 72 hours ho chuke hai aur koi madicine nhi Lii hai tho kaise pregnancy ko roka jaye.
After c-section delivery what us the maximum time to resume sex with my partner and what is the best method for long term pregnancy free sex.
I feel like something catching my lower stomach past one week is it a symptoms of pregnancy I had my periods on 24/04/17.
Jab meri 1st pregnancy thi tab mujhe molar pregnancy hua tha 2015 mei oct time aur raat ko bleeding start ho gyi isiliye docter ne mera dnc kiya uske baad se meri pregnancy nhi ho rhi mai pregnant hona chah rhi to gyn k pass gyi to unhone mujhe folic acid tablet aur evecare khane ko diya mera hcg aur s.progestrone bhi hua sab normal h phir bhi mera period miss nhi hota humesa time per hi aa jata h .ab aisa kya kare ki hum jaldi se pregnant ho jye?
I am suffering from PCOD. I heard it doesn't get cure, is it true? My periods are irregular almost alternate months. I want a permanent solution to clear PCOD.
My friend got married in last march. And they lived 4 months together. But still she s not pregnant. She had history of PCOD. But now there s no syst.
After a normal delivery whether the vegina will be same as like before delivery. Please solve my doubt.
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
Maim meri wife ko piread 27 jan ko hua aur maine sex 15 feb ko kiya to kya pregnant hone ke chans hai eske bad piriad nahi ayaplease reply.
Hello Doctor, Last month, I started doing more exercise. Lost around 1 kg and around abdomen. But now I am delayed on my period by 10 days. Did 5 home pregnancy tests and all are negative. Not involved in unsafe sex last month. So, attributed my delay in period to rigorous exercising. But pimples like never before. And some light white vaginal discharge. What is this discharge about, should I be worried for pregnancy. Also, I was diagnosed with mild pcod. Also, there was a small spotting last month around 14th day.
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
I am suffering alot bcz of breast pain since 2 years. I get the pain nearly at the position of my heart. Please suggest.
Peer pressure is always difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to sex. Many girls feel the pressure from friends to have sex before they're ready, which is why it's so important to have the confidence to say no to something you don't feel ready to do.
Just because your friends are having sex or say they're having sex doesn't mean that you have to as well! you might feel like everyone is doing it but you will soon realize that this is not the case. Your friends may talk about sex in a casual manner. If you have a good group of friends, they should not be pressuring you into doing something that you're not ready to do.
Pressure from magazines, celebrities and peers can all contribute to the pressure that you may feel. On tv, sex is displayed in such a casual way, however you should remember that sex is actually a really big deal! you need to make sure that you're completely confident and comfortable with your decision if you do decide to have sex. Think carefully how you feel yourself about having sex, as this is the first step in handling the peer pressure. It's okay to have fun when you're a teenager, but equally you need to respect yourself enough to say no I'm not ready and your peers should respect that too. When making the decision to have sex, consider whether peer pressure is influencing your decision or if it's something that you have decided that you are ready to do. Once you've had sex for the first time you can't go back, so make sure it's a decision that you won't regret.
Remember that there is no certain age that you are expected to have sex a lot of people wait until they're married! everybody is different and will mature and feel ready at different ages, so just because your friend is doing it and feels ready now, this does not mean that you should feel that way too. Don't ever have sex just to fit in with your friends, as they will respect you more if you stick to your morals and don't do things just because you're pressured to.
If you're worried about peer pressure, know that you're not alone. Hang out with friends who understand you and also believe that it's okay to wait to have sex. If you're going on a first date, go along with friends so it's not just you and your date. This way, if you feel worried that you might be pressured into doing something you don't want to, you won't be alone. Think of what you would say in advance if anyone tries to pressure you in the future, so that you're not caught off guard or feel like you have to do something you don't want to. You are never obliged to have sex with someone, so even if they try to make you feel guilty never do something that you don't want to do, as it's always your decision. Sex is not something that you should rush into, so take your time until you feel 100% ready to take the next step. Respect yourself, your morals and your body and when the time is right to take the next step, you will know.
Low libido or a decreased intimate activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation.
It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead. 7 critical factors attributing to low libido
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical ailemnts: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Weight gain: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Monotony: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.