Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meena BajajYour feedback matters!
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep
When the delivery of a baby has to happen through a surgical process rather than normal child birth, the procedure is known as a Caesarean Section or a C-section. There are many reasons why one many need to go through this surgical procedure including complications during pregnancy and childbirth. One can also plan for a C-section beforehand by talking it through with a doctor who will recommend the same in case there are any complications and risks at play during the pregnancy. Read on to know more about the procedure.
Reasons: There are many reasons why a doctor may want to go in for a C-section. If the labour is not progressing properly, then a C-section may be required in order to extract the baby. This procedure may also be used in case the baby is not getting proper amount of oxygen which can put it in distress and lead to changes in the heartbeat. Also, if the baby is in an abnormal position like a breech position, then a C-section may be required. This procedure is also used when a woman is carrying twins or triplets. Other health concerns like high blood pressure and genital herpes or even HIV can lead to this procedure. Any mechanical obstruction like fibroids in the birth canal can also cause the doctor to resort to a C-section, while a patient who has delivered via C-section earlier may also be asked to do the same again.
Risks and complications: One has to remember that a C-section takes longer to recover from than normal childbirth and delivery would. Also, it does pose a few risks and complications that may arise during and after the procedure.
- Breathing issues: The babies who are born via C-section are more susceptible to a condition known transient tachypnea which is a breathing problem characterised by an abnormally fast rate of breathing in and out. Also, other respiratory distress syndromes may take over subsequently.
- Surgical injuries: The doctor may accidentally nick the baby’s skin during the surgical process which involves the use of sharp instruments for making the incision.
- Inflammation risk: The uterus may undergo inflammation which may also lead to endometriosis as well as infections of the membrane which can cause fever and foul smelling vaginal discharge. The wound may also get infected.
- Bleeding: While some amount of bleeding is normal, this procedure can also lead to excessive bleeding in which case immediate medical intervention may be required. Also, the patient may suffer from blood clots inside the veins of the pelvic organs. These clots may also travel to the lungs and cause further complications.
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
I am 28 years old. I got married 2 months before and planning to hav child in Oct. We want a boy baby first. So please giv us some suggestions.
Is it possible to get pregnant? my friend rishi was making out n was experimenting some new stuff he tried thing called dry sex he was in underwear and his gf was wearing her pants and underwear too thy were rubbing over one another and he ejaculated in his underwear and once and again thy kept doing and he ejaculated once again. They both are virgin. No direct contact happened to one others parts. Are ther any chances of pregnancy?
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
I have passed blood and traces of blood in my urine thrice in last 15 days, what do I do, show it to a urologist or get some test done.
I am 30 female and 27 week pregnant. My LFT Report is AST/SGOT =81 and ALP/SGPT =108 So please guide me proper about it. And give me best suggestion.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
I have cesarean from 1 week. How much time I have to take rest? What problems can occur because of cesarean in future? Can I do house hold work? Give me answer plz.
I am married now age was 18 I was quite surprise for baby past 3 months still I am getting my date what was the way to get quickly pregnant.
- prevention of constipation
- prevents colon cancer
- good for diabetic patients
- strengthen bones
- sexual dysfunction
It also helps in venereal diseases also in weight loss. For more tips search for ssohm on google.
Hi Meri normal delivery huyi hai. Par thora sa stitch pari hai. Udhar bohut pain ho raha hai. please help me. Ke pain thora jaldi thik ho jaye.
Hello doctor! I'm 24 pregnant and I hav blood pressure for 140/90. My doctor suggested me to take tablets. But is still BP s so constant from 3rd Month. Pls tell me some remedies.
I'm 27 year old man and going to get marriage soon, my concern is while master bating my ejuculation happen very early, I never has sex with any women so I don't how it's going to affect my sex life on very first day, so can you please advice me to how to over come from this problem?
Breast milk is the best for babies and the benefits of breastfeeding are one too many. Breast milk not only supplies your baby with its requirement of vitamins and nutrients, but also gets the substances which fight diseases, making your baby healthy and strong.
Benefits of breastfeeding are:
1. Protects Your Body - Breastfeeding induces some changes in your body which you might not be very delighted to accept, but are for the sake of your baby. Did you know, these very changes benefit you as well. Studies have proved that women who breastfeed are protected against breast and ovarian cancer. The longer you feed, the more protected you are.
2. Reduces Stress - Adding to the benefits of breastfeeding you can derive, is the fact that it helps you reduce stress. It also lessens your risk of postpartum depression. Breastfeeding has been found to be relaxing since it releases the hormone called oxytocin. This release also helps the uterus contract.
3. Averts Risk For Baby - A breastfed baby has lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
4. Reduces Obesity Risk In Baby - Breastfed babies have lower chances of obesity. They are good at judging when their tummies are full and therefore stop drinking on time. This leads to healthy growth pattern. Compared to babies who are fed on formula, breastfed babies gain weight at slower speed, hence reducing chances of obesity later in life.
5. Increases Cognitive Skills - Multiple researches have shown that there is a direct relationship between cognitive development and breastfeeding.
6. Enhances Baby’s Immunity - Breastfeed babies are also said to be better protected from developing allergies as immune factors like secretory igA is present only in breast milk. It creates a protective layer on the babys intestinal tract. Babies who aren't breastfeed are known to fall sick pretty frequently as formula diet doesn't build their immunity as mother's milk does.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.