Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old woman. I am having itching in my ears (tympanic membrane) every morning and feel to have some watery substance along with itching. Is this a kind of infection?
Hi sir, I have been suffering with Headache for the past 8 years and rounded several eye hospitals which didn't yield me anything in curing it. Finally a mam has suggested me to consult a Neurologist and I am here. The symptoms are worse and hard to bear when I am affected with Headache. It comes on the either side of the head and results in vomiting sometimes. Neck nerves in-turn pains me and sound like a break of a glass. I couldn't concentrate on my work and hands shiver often. I can't see heavy lights and couldn't bear some smells when I was with Headache. I feel like my BP goes down sometimes and finds dizziness. I feel like so stressed and all my bones make a crazy noise when I stretch out myself for a relax. Walking in Sun, Journey, Nervousness, Sleeplessness are some of the major reasons that brings me headache. I am currently using Grenil and Sibelium prescribed by an eye specialist and I didn't find any change from them. A bad sleep is the only medicine that cures my headache and I thank God for making this available for human kind. Please help me out with necessary steps I need to take before my case goes serious. I hope you would show me a better path in making me lead a healthy life. Thank you.
Six month ago, I had tonsil I consulted to a allopathic doctor, one of his suggestion is to gargle hot water with salt. And homeopathic doctor told me specifically not to use hot water as it increases tonsil. Now again I am suffering from tonsil. And I am in dilemma what to do. Please suggest.
Sir I'm 23 years male from last 2 years I'm suffering from cold in all seasons and mostly I get red bumps in throat and little white spots on tonsils and swelling tonsils when I take medicines in relief for some time and comes back again and again from last 2 years so should I get some surgery like removing tonsils or it can be removed by regular salt water gargle.
Frequently I'm suffering from throat infection it is irritating me lot. And mucous production is also more in throat pls help me. To get away.
He has a problem that he bleeds through his nose almost every other day whats the problem he is not so overweighted.
I have a throat pain for the past 1 week. I feel like there is a ball in my throut that bothers me. When I drink cold water pain becomes sever. What should I do?
Hi, I am ashok from Hyderabad. I am suffering from snoring, please help me to how to stop snoring. Thank you.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"