Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of throat pain and unable to eat my food due to pain while swallowing, what should I do?
Why do I keep hearing the beep sound in my ears after I listen to very loud music? The beep sound continues for about 15-20 minutes after I take offmy headphones.
I have snoring problem as per your articles it might be due to nasal congestion but I think that I don't have nasal congestion. Still you suggest to do those 3 remedy or do something else.
I have a continue sound in my left ear since last 6 year. I am very worried about it. Please suggest me.
I am getting frequent running nose problem before sleeping and after waking up mostly. It is very annoying for me please help doctors!
Once I am playing cricket suddenly a ball hit below the eye. I take medicine from many doctor. But it gives pain surrounding the ear. What I do. My age is 19 years. This accident was occur almost 2 years.
I am suffering from tinnitus problem over 2 years and what are the medications for that problem and is it curable or not?
I am 28 year old male suffering from throat problem. I do smoking & smoke 6-7 cigarettes daily. From last 2-3 months I am facing problem like pain in my ears, pain in neck muscles, sometimes I feel that something stick in my throat. For that I search it on google. From that time I am threatening that I have throat cancer. Please help me to know better. Thanks
I have cold since a week, only phlegm is draining out from right nostril. Now its paining behind the right eye and pain is moving toward head. Nerves are beating fast. Help me out!
I am suffering from cold and my voice also effected pls tell me what I do for my throat and my cold.
Any time my nose are bleeding and blood wasted in summer day every minutes blooding my nose what am I do?
Hi, am 36, sugar patient with thyroid. Taking 100 MCG. My problem is for past few days i am having dry throat and mouth. Constant thirst is there, my mouth is also producing bad smell. This is for the first time am facing such a problem. Please help!
I have constantly dry nasal passages and irritation which causes me to pick my nose, which I find disgusting. I try and blow my nose regularly but feel that there is dry mucus around the lining of the nasal cavity. ?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
In general ear should keep dry. Dont allow water to enter in ear . Use oil soaked cotten or ear plugs specially while swimming.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children and adults.
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.