Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Medini PadhyeYour feedback matters!
What should be done to improve nervous system and what the reason for failure of nerves. And how we can improve our muscles power.
I am suffering from sleep paralysis while going to sleep frequently and sometimes after going to a deep sleep I maintain a healthy time and I do yoga this sleep paralysis bothering me a lot because of this disturbance is occurring in my daily life.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.
From past 4 years I'm having a headache problem whenever I get that I feel like my vision has become blurd and when the pain will increase my lip and fingertips become numb if I will bite also I won't feel anything. I guess The high intensity light, high sound, continuously looking into any moving object and looking into computer are the causes of it. What can I do to reduce it? What exactly is the disease?
Hello Dr. I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 3 years and last year my course get completed bt. From then my hairs are falling out. I was on epsolin 300 er. I did'nt use hair oil daily too. So now i am confused either my hairs are falling because of drug I took or due to what? please help me. And please tell me different types of hair fall patterns. Hairs from sides are more falling out and hairs density on the whole head is becoming less and less. Some hairs are grey too. Please help me. I am taking paratab bz. Is it right?
Migraine pain can be very excruciating and can go on for days at an end. Only those who suffer from it know how blinding the pain can be and how badly it disrupts your life and daily schedule right at its onset. At most times, you end up taking painkillers which do not give permanent or immediate relief from pain.
There is one antidote which is known to stop migraine pain in just 3 minutes.
To make this antidote, you will need lemon juice, peel of a lemon and some himalayan salt. Himalayan salt is important because the crystals are packed with rich nutrients - as many as 84!
Mix two teaspoons of himalayan salt with juice of two lemons and grated crust of one lemon. Put the mixture in a jug or a bottle and add a glass of water. Shake or stir it well and drink this water in one go. While the drink doesn't taste very good, it has amazing properties and cures migraine pain within the next three minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am a 39 year old woman. Sometimes I get tingling sensation in my hands or they go numb when I wake up. Is it normal or something is wrong?
Hi Muscular distrofy problem mostly who person. Boy or girl. Its genetic problem. or birth time sercumtancy create problem,Please help
Dear sir ------- NEUROLOGIST We have 9 years old son. At the time of birth, very next day he stopped feeding. Also urine was stopped for 24 hrs. Due to this he had faced severe jaundice. At that time, he also faced attack of seizures. Pls note that my wife has faced Fourshape at the time of delivery. Subsequently ONE year passed without any problem. But then he got attack of seizure. Here we started to visit Neurologist regularly. Then always at the time of higher temperature like 101d above, he faced this seizures. Average time of all seizures remained from 2 to 3 minutes. In between, two and half years, he had not faced any seizures. Then our neurologist also asked to stop medicine. But after THREE months, he again faced attack. Here it was without FEVER. As per last one year study, he has faced two attacks. Presently he is having dose of oxetol 450 mg, one in the night and one in the morning. He is also having tonsils problem in the nose. His eye was slight squintal. We are seeking valuable advice that is this epilepsy? His academic career is also bright. He is securing 85 percentage. Regards .
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.