Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Medha GargYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 45 just couple of days back fell sick n sugar rose to 270 and after the tests the results showed that she has got diabetes. Ever since the news she has been feeling stressed and tensed about her health and so am I worried. What should be done since its the initial stage can something be done to prevent it from increasing. What measures must be taken to prevent it from spreading. Request you all for a proper guidance.
I am 21 years old and I am having pitted scars caused due to acne in my face and I am dark skinned exactly dark brown complexion my friends asked me to use methyl sufonyl methane (msm) cream I don't want to do chemical peel pls help.
I have an digestion problems and weekly ulcer even though I have a normal hygienic food. What precautions should I take sir.
How to make my gums stronger? Recently I started feeling pain while eating any hard item. Pls suggest me proper solution.
I developed warts on my fingers and my doctor did electro cautery on them about two year back. A year ago I noticed one new wart in a position slightly away from the original cauterised and then I neglected it only to find numerous of them erupting on many other places months later. Now I'm scared to go back to him thinking about the number of times I'll be cauterised and its pains. Some of my friends say they've been cured by Homoeopathy. Shall I go for Homoeopathy & if so any suggestion where/whom to go?
I am 22 yo and I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 4-5 years. I have gone through kidney scan and have taken lots of vitamin tablets as suggested by many doctors. But still no use. Can anyone suggest me some natural ways of overcoming it. Thank you in advance.
My Wife have problem of bad breath. Sometimes its difficult in having sex also. Ii just feel moodless. Kindly guide home remedies or any allopathy or homeopathy for control and vanishing of bad breath.
I am having small itchy pimples on my back, can you suggest me which soap should I buy from a medical shop. I ll also apply lacto klamine after that on my back. But I need to know the soap name.
Tell me homeopathy medicine for stress n headache. As I am having stress from three months. N due to this an unbearable headache I am having. Kindly reply me soon.
I was playing football and got hurt. My knee is paining for 3 days. The pain is not much but it just does not goes. What should I do?
Doctor . i am constantly loosing my hairs. i am using patanjali shampoo. what should i do to stop my hairfall?
How to increase fat. Now a days I am feeling lazy and doing any exercise. Yeah but did sexual activities and fat is increased day by day.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.