Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Md. Kousar AzamYour feedback matters!
My mom, age 50 suffering from severe body pain (specially neck shoulder hands) from several months- gone through every tests like complete blood count, uric acid, RA factor, serum protein, creatinine, serum electrolyte, complete thyroid profile, urine test & ECG, mri of d spine, mri of d brain- each & every tests are negative so far nothing could b detected for d severe pain which often make her restless during night- doctor gave gabapentin, pregabalin, crocin & ultracet but not finding any changes in her pain activity- so please suggest me any gud medicines- on d other hand she is diabetic & taking anti epileptic drugs clonazepam 0.5 mg twice & valparin chrono 300 mg twice. (she is not allergic to any medicines). please suggest treatment & medicines.
I am 48 years old from chennai, taking medication for Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder for more than 18 years. As per the medicines (drugs) which is being given for sleep is having side effects. Nothing to hide I fell you will be one who work for a humanitarian wellness. Now I am forced to pass urine every 15 minutes. When it was in the elation status 18 months before I could not travel in a public transport where I cannot stop the vehicle for my need. I believe you will speak true that how much damage it will do to my kidney because of this medicines. If you don't want to answer pass on to other who speak the truth. Thank you.
I have red eyes few days after birth. And many few times two legs pain after play. why? Please help me.
I am 18 year old I had last 2 year head pain I had used head relief but yet not get relief now what I shall do.
I have cold from 3 years. But it isn't regularly sometime 2 to 3 days in a week. Doctor said it is a dust allergy and I take medicine and also try nasal spray etc but now the condition is that the cold is in my throat from last serves months. And also the period of cold is extends 1 to 2 days in week. Give me some suggestion pls.
My 3.5yr old son sweats excessively around neck while he is asleep irrespective of season. Is there anything that should be done to overcome?
Im 45 and diabetic one of my friend returned from abroad on 2/5/16 I was with him on the same day for about 4 hours. Then I never met him. On 17/5/16 he got chickenpox. My question is that did me infected. If so what should do as a preventive measure. Im not vaccinated. Would like to get a detailed advice. Thank you.
I am feeling vomiting from a week and I am a patient of kidney stones I am taking medicine from a month so please suggest something.
I used to go to office at 12pm by bike. Office is located 22km away from my home. Now a days I am getting some patches in my hands (no color change and itching). I am sure this is due to sun since it occur where sunlight directly fall. Please suggest me some medicine.
How I will get thickness to my penis. I am very worried about it. Please help me. Also my foreskin is attached to bottom of tip of my penis.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.