Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mazrat KhanYour feedback matters!
I have face in cold problem in all season so much of problem faced in it please give me suggestion dry type cold.
Hi, i am suffering from fever for 2 weeks have also losing my weight day by day, I am very much worried about it, What should I do?
I have a regular tonsil problem .Jab mai pani ma bigta hu ya late karke bath kiya toh tonsil bara ho jata ha.Please tell.
Sir. Me and my gf wanna sex without precautions. Sir I want to know when we do it. Hame confirm nahi hai ki periods m karna chaiye yaa baad m Please help us.
I haven't been able to read since 1 week due to having a severe headache and having a severe neck pain tried to do work but didn't what to do? Please help me.
I'm 24years old nd have skin problem.(psoriasis) for last 8 years. It's automatically cured and return again and again. What should I do?
My son is 15 years old. He is suffering from lymphangioma by birth. Initially it was concentrated at upper lip. Cured by surgery. Now it has spread at right eye and there is bleeding at occ. Ational times with some swelling. Is there available an effective treatment for this disease in ayurveda or any other treatment
My both ear are operation but my hearing power is low but I do not take a hearing machine what I am do.
My age 34 years First time I cheek my glucose level 108 mg/dl (fasting) doctor prescribe me glycomet 250 mg tablet once at morning before breakfast another before dinner for 42 days can I continue this medicine please help.
I am twenty years old. I am suffering from cold from two years. Till now suffering from cold. Doctors said that treatment will continue min 2 years. I want solution for in cold which remove cold in 10 days.
I am facing a problem while having sex as water falls in 2 minutes. Can you help me some ayurvedic oelr any other treatment so that I can lasting in bed.
I have skin allergy with fungal infection. When I am using medicine allergy decrease. After some days it will come again. How to I am free from allergy.
I can't do sex for long time if I do sex I cum out in 2.3 mins how to have long time sex please give me any best answer coz in for months I'm gating marred n my habit is just smoking daily 8 cigrate.
Hi mother is suffering diabetes her fasting sugar is 195 nd Hba1c is 8.7 .is this too risk of high sugar her uric acid is 6.44 nd sgpt is 88 nd sgot 65 nd gamma gt is 59. Pls advise treatment nd what food she can take. Her age is above 60.
Dear sir , I am 46 years male suffering from anxiety and depression since two three years , on psychiatric medication but no improvement , having main problem is tension headache and loss of appetite , a little tension gives me headache and this headache problem is since 15-20 years , when happy , no tension , no headache , when I busy with work no headache observed but when I remember headache starts , now a days due to anxiety I am suffering from loss of appetite can not eat even a single roti , dryness in mouth please help me to solve my problem , please suggest exercise , natural cure for my issue , taking medicines since two years but no improvement.
I am 61 year old working professional having diabetes for past 12 years. How can I keep it in control without facing any acute problem and maintain a normal life style for coming 10 years.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing loss. It can be present at birth or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss:
- Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
- Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion or fire cracker. Even too much use of ear phones and cell phones causes damage. Prevention - Use less of cell phones, disco, fire cracker, loud speaker.
- Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child.
- Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
- Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers. Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
- Diseases of ear - Specially pus discharge damages eardrum and hearing bones. Some time also damages the nerve of hearing. Do not neglect this issue. It can be easily operated and you are safe.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder.
- Aging effect can be prevented --- by taking nerve tonics, avoiding ototoxic drugs, and avoiding noise trauma. If hearing loss has set in best is to use hearing aid prescribed by authentic person.
- Be more aware -- You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and pubs.
- Take precautionary measures -- If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
- Monitor your use of gadgets --- Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
- During pregnancy -- NO to alcohol smoking and other ototoxic medicines. To prevent genetic transfer of hearing loss, one should avoid marriage in close relatives as is done in south India and mohmadden community.
- Visit the Dr. --- For proper management of hearing loss asap. hearing loss is treatable or can be taken care !!