Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank GhelotYour feedback matters!
I often suffer from mouth ulcer and I am done if it. I unable to eat anything and it is very pain ful too.
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
Sir, Namaskar, one of inner knowledge teeth not clearly seen, even if any food articles also enter into this teeth side. Kindly suggest
Hello Dr. I am dental student. My mom is suffering from lupus. She had taken treatment but also what should I do now for her better relif ? So please suggest mi and help !
I have Yellow teeth from my chid hood onwards though im brushing twice a day im not getting rid of it can anyone help me please help.
I felt in an bike accident on 3 years back. At that time my 3 teeth has broken, on of the tooth has broken half and had root canal treatment to it. Now am planning to replace my broken teeth. Is bridge replacement is better for me or implantation? Amd what will be the cost for each of the treatment. Please reply me. My age is 22. This became a big problem for me :-(.
Sir. Last year I was advised by a doctor to remove the last tooth on the lower jaw (right side) due to infected tooth cavity. As per every one advice I have said ok & the tooth was removed therefore I am taking good care of my teeth, brushing twice a day. Good rinsing when I ate food. But recently feeling pain in my left side lower jaw as same last teeth to high where I can not eat food properly or brush at the side due to pain. So I consulted a local doctor and he said we have to go for root canal & I do not even know what is that meant to be. I do not even know what is best thing to do now? Need some advice. Can I go for the treatment or should I consult another doctor. For a better.
Hi Doctors I'm irritating with mouth ulcer, if I take be complex then wil be normal, apart from that it's giving problem. please suggest me what I do for that.
hi i am (55Y/M) wt. 58 kg as per thyrocare report dt. 18.02.2015 average blood glucose 131 mean patelet volume 13.02 apo b/a1 1.00 lipase 54.5 tc/hdl cholesterol ratio 5.2 alkaline phosphate 148.7 bilirubin-direct 0.21 lipoprotein (lpa) 115 25-oh vitamin d (total) 17.26 vitamin b-12 1676 problem- body is not feeling energetic and always weakness, dry mouth on speech since last 03 years. Kindly advice for medicine and care.
Fruits and vegetables which require continuous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.
How to get rid of teeth cavities. I see cavities but there's no pain yet. Is there any cure other than root canal. Like putting cement or something? please advice.
I am 70 years old and I AM HAVING A PAIN for my jaw for last 2 months my dentist gave clean chit that no problem with teeth, then I CONSULTED ENT Dr. who suspect NEURALGIA and gave me tegrital 100 for 2 weeks but not much relief. What do you suggest? I am not diabetic and only medicine is for cholesterol.
I am having white discharge problem which is cough like or saliva like in consistency with foul odour, I had taken medication before but relief is only wen under medication wen I stopped taking medication then after a months or days it recur again n again. I really want to figure out the etiology of this n permanent solution. So please help me out as early as possible.
How I can get rid from pyria? Due to this in my teeth bleeding is generated? Please give me solution?
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.