Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayank
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MayankYour feedback matters!
M 25 sal ki hu or pregnant hu. Meri ek side se breast bdi or ek side se choti ho gai hai. Or breast dabane se pani bhi aata h thoda thoda. Koi problem wali bt to nhi h na. Or m ky kru k meri breast heavy ho jaye. please kuch home made redime btaye.
Hy I am 19 years old. I regularly get pimples on my face after a period of time. I have tried a lot things and got no beneficial result.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
In the winter my face is break out when black heads. My face gets to black and peel. What should I do.
I am suffering from acne and pimple problem for a long time please suggest me a permanent solution of this.
I fall my hair from 3 years regularly. So I very tense from it. please suggest & tell me treatment for increase my hair.
I have scars on my Face. And Black spots as well. I get pimples frequently around forehead region. Want to get rid of scars, black spots and pimples.
I Am 20 year old, I have oily skin and I got so much pimples on my face, before two years I got cystic acnes so I got laser too, after that I got less acne breakout but still I want concern so that I can get rid from that.
I am having hair fall problem the density of hair is gradually decreasing day by day what to do also mainly at front part. Should I take full hair shave or anything else.
Hii I'm having lots of marks in my face and I want to use good CTM for my face. Can you kindly suggest me the best CTM which is easily available in market. And what should I do to make my face clear and glow?
She is 34 years female and she have a baby of 2 years. She have problem of small size of right breast. Will you please suggest what should she do for this. Like therapy of surgery .or some medicine.
My breast is completely flat. Can I enhance my breast without surgery, I belong to middle class family so I can't afford surgery's cost. So can I get large breast by following peels and massage therapy. Please reply fast.
Hello! I am 21 years female old n I have very dull n dry skin n my complexion is very poor please can you suggest me some good creams.
Hi, I what to ask one question for my wife she have stretch marks on her stomach and she is not pregnant may be she is loss weight now is problem is how remove this stretch marks marks colour is purple. I which one video on youtube on that video showing vicks vaprub for remove stretch marks is this right. Please tell me what we do?
Hi doctor! I have some black spots and one two pmpls on my face. How to remove these? Pls prescribe any ointment or something. Another problem is that in my face unwanted hairs are present. Except radiation, is thr a solution? What to do! Any home remedies r thr? Pls suggest.
I am having dandruff and hairfall is also more and at my place water is a little mud like color what to do.
Depending on the way you look at it, a mole can be a beauty spot or a blemish. For most people, facial moles are undesired. Moles can be described as clusters of pigmented skin cells. They appear in the form of dark spots on the skin that vary in size, color and texture. Apart from the face, moles appear commonly on the arms and legs but can affect any part of the body. In most cases, moles are harmless but in some cases, they may turn precancerous and need to be removed. However, most moles are removed for only cosmetic reasons. Moles can be removed through home remedies, surgery or laser treatment.
Mole removal depends on the type, size and location of the mole. When treated with lasers, layers of the mole are removed one by one by evaporating the affected cells. This does not cause any sort of bleeding and does not disturb healthy tissues adjacent to the mole. It is also considered to be a largely pain-free procedure but you may feel a slight tingling sensation. After the laser procedure, a scab forms over the affected area which later falls off. You may also notice slight swelling and redness in the area for a few days after the procedure.
Laser treatment for mole removal has a number of advantages.
- As it is a non-invasive procedure, there are minimal chances of infection
- Multiple moles can be treated in a single session
- Laser beams can reach parts of the face, nose and ears that may be difficult to reach through other procedures.
- There are minimal disturbance and injury to the adjacent healthy tissues
- Healing is much faster than with other procedures
- There is a very low chance of scarring
However, one of the biggest disadvantages of laser therapy is that it can only be used to treat surface moles as the laser beam cannot penetrate deep into the skin. Also, laser treatment, if not recommended in cases where the mole may be considered precancerous as the laser beam will destroy the mole leaving nothing that can be used for a biopsy. Lasers are also seldom used to treat large moles or birthmarks. The cost of removing a mole with laser treatment depends on the size, location and number of moles. In some cases, more than one session may be required and this too could influence the cost of the procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!