Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MayankYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from psoriasis since, is there any permanent cure for this. My nails are effected very baldy.
My face color is not so fair. please suggest me any face cream by which I get a fair and glowing face.
Dr am 26 years old. Am having a dark black skin around my neck. My skin tone is white expect my neck . My weight is 95 and 178 cm height. I scrubbed my neck while on taking bath but no use at all. Can u gave a solution for making my neck good.
How to get rid of the pimples scars left on the cheeks. Have tried different face-washes face packs Etc but didn't help.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.
Helo doctor I have patches my face so I am suffering. Doctor is suggestion biluma cream I try this cream two days. Any side effect this cream.
As my face and body skin has been burned through hot fully boiled water blasted out from pressure cooker while cooking daal in pressure cooker. So, I would like to know which treatment is better to take either allopathic or homeopathic to get skin as normal as before without any spot remains and why? Please answer immediately it's urgent. Kind Regards!
What is the cost of upper lip laser hair removal treatment of full session? N what are the methods of treatment.
I am just 20 and have lost most of my hair, tried many things prescribed by dermatologist non of it worked for me. Need a very effective and fast solution.
Both males and females suffer from acne.
Acne means a condition when you have blackheads, white heads ( small white bumps on skin giving uneven look ), pimples that may eventually lead to pus filled painful large pimples that leave marks and scars on face.
It can occur due to improper diet, hormonal fluctuations, using inappropriate cosmetic products and sticky creams, humidity, sweating and dead skin collection causing blocked pores or due to some medicines.
Its your over all diet and exercise routine, with proper sleep and water intake, under guidance of a skin doctor that will help you get a permanent solution for acne. There are 3 steps of acne treatments.
First to stop and heal the acne, then to take care of the marks and spots, and lastly to get rid of scars to get a smooth skin. A combination treatment is required including oral medicines, vitamins and antioxidants, creams and sunscreen, chemical peels, medical facials, resurfacing and rejuvenating lasers and PRP. 6-8 months are required for complete recovery.
Do not touch, press or rub the pimples.
Do not use hair products, creams and cosmetics without doctor’s advice.
Always remove your make up before going to bed.
Use non sticky sunscreen that suits your skin.
Use mild pH balanced cleansers for your face.
Apply ice on painful pimples, it will help in reducing pain and redness.
If you have acne, consult a dermatologist and get complete treatment following proper protocol.