Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
What medicines should be given to my baby she is 5 months old kid she is having cold and she is very thin.
Hi my son completed 11 month but he is still crawling only but he will stand by holding things all and if I put him in walker he will walk fast all over. I am giving practice to him to walk by holding my hand but he walk only 10 steps later he sits. When will he walk. Any things I want to do.
Is it okay if I give cow milk to my daughter? She is 10 months old now. And wat all things I can add in her daily diet?
Hi I have 10 days old baby. And my wife says that He has a gilti on the super side of head. What is the issue for it.
My son is 4.5 years old, since 1 year he had frequent fevers almost every month all the check ups, test all are normal. Only high or low grade fever with headache and bodyach, is anything wrong like cancer. What to do now:(
My daughter is 14 year old but her weight is 75 kg. She is very active and used to play cricket etc. Her abdomen also seems fatty. Her periods are mostly missed. She has gas problem to some extent. Feels pain in abdomen some times. Rest is all okay. Can any body help her figure as she was the cutest ever child that I have seen.
Hi, my 2.6 years old girl has weight 8.3 kg only since one years last we have given therapy for t. B after Dr. Advice then otc drug albendazole I syrup one time dose have given for worms since I am pharmacist. Please guide.
I have too much acidity and gas problem . I have problem of back pain and stomach pain. My brain is not feeling relax I have no any tension. But I feel upset . My whole body was totally tired without any work . I have problem of breathing. Tell me what can I do.
My Son is 17 Months old. I am a working mom. My son was on breast feed till 2 days back. Off late my son has stopped eating breakfast because he sucks milk whole night. From few days he eats only 2 mouths of food in the afternoon and nights. We tried everything, changing the taste, texture, type of food. My sister suggested me to apply female No bite and to stop breast feed so that he will start eating food. I did the same. My son literally cried for 2 nights and yesterday he was quite okay. But still his food intake is the same. I am emotionally feeling very bad. Whenever I lie down he kisses me for milk. He hugs me, looks at me in a sad way. Some of my office peers suggested me to feed him milk for 2 years. My question is what if he still doesn't eat food. At-least before I was relieved he was getting my milk. Pleas suggest me what should I do. Can I continue feeding him for another 6 months. My mom told by now my milk would have become sour. Is it true.
Pls advice names of probiotic probiotic with zinc sachets which can be given to 2.5 years old toddler to control quick food transit.
As suggested homeopathic doctor I have given ipecec 30 - 2 times day and carbo veg 30 - 2 times day for 15 days. There is good response of these medicine and my kid vomiting is reduced by 70%. Should I continue these medicine if yes for how much time ?
Hi my baby 7 months old. She suffering every month loose motion. Please suggest how can control this.
Hi my question is what cause phlegm in babies. & what precautions should one take at home for 5 months old babies?
My son who is 12 year old does bedwetting from childhood .I have neither treated it before nor given him any type of medicine for this. Please advice what to do ?
My child is 2 years and he has got ulcers in mouth and on tongue. So he is not eating anything. And too much crying due to pain on tongue. Please advice medicine which can cure it quickly and relief the pain.
Hi a 18 day old baby not getting mother milk due insufficient flow of milk. Henceforth baby drinking cow milk. Can you please suggest any supplement for baby to make them healthy and any medicine to their mother to flow of milk.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.