Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Masroor Ahmad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Masroor AhmadYour feedback matters!
Please suggest. Can diabetic patient consume all types of Dry Fruits and Fresh Fruits. Recent Blood test results are below Fasting Blood sugar 199 Fasting Urine sugar NIL After food 263 After Food Urine sugar 0.5.Taking Ayurveda medicines.
I am 25 years old and suffering from some kind of gas formation like constipation in my stomach from past three months now. I consulted a doctor who told that some gas formation in my large intestine is blocking my movement of bowels easily, by examining the X-ray of my stomach. He prescribed me some antibiotics and medicines, but that didn't help me. My digestion was never like that as I follow strict vegan diets without including much spicy foods.
I have been used to hand job wen iam doing sex iam not able to release my sperm unless and until iam doing it with my hand.
This little different type of question, playing help me. My problem is when I do sex for 2 times in a day, my dick won't be in energy mode and I can't do sex for 1 more week & after doing sex I can't even do any work. And my sperms will come out in 2 mins when I do sex. Is there any solution for my problem and my age is 21 & I don't have any diseases.
What should be my first step to do of I find out that my room mate is suffering from scabies. What are the precautions to be taken.
I have a problem in speech from childhood. When I speak I struck at the few words which makes my speech difficult. But when I sing I doesn't struck. How to cure this problem.
History---presently I am 68 years old. Had my bypass surgery during the year 2007 at escorts hospital I am diabetic for patients. N my blood pressure is normal. Today showing 130/80. Recently in the month of april 2017 had gone through surgery for the enlargement of prostrate gland (benine growth) to remove blood clots th from urinary bladder. As there was heavy bleeding. The surgery was satisfactory. But after few days there was again little bleeding. On consultation with the Same doctor. He advised to take tablet named TRENAXA to stop the bleeding and than it was under control. But after 3 to 4 days all of sudden my legs especially calves. Thigh.hands started to swell. N I started getting pain including back. Also behind the shoulder area I feel stretching n pain. Also now my stomach is getting the feel of tightness during the day. Basically pain all over the body. Gets tired very fast and feel like taking rest after some walk slight pain in chest n breathing difficulty. Could you please advise me some medicine to cure the pain in my body n normal breathing. Also wat should be my next step
I am not able to pull back foreskin of my penis. When I try to do so. I got cracks on my skin so many times. I am facing this problem since last 2 years. Earlier it was okk. What should I do. Can this be treated by any medicine or by using any ointment? I am unable to hv sex due to this. Please help me.
I am having piles problem since 2012. But now a days means from last one month it's getting much pain. So please can you give suggestion. And beside anus some what like pimples, if I touch it pain is there.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly affected. Most of these infections are caused transmission through the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
- Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. The collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
- Redness and swelling of the eardrum: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
- Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear by a perforation that develops ear drum, which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
- Difficulty in sleeping.
- In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
- The patient might also experience increased irritability.
- Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
- Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
- After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However, in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
- In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done. Treating nasal infections plays a very important part in preventing ear infections
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.