Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manvi SenYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam My hands and legs Full body automatically shaking And I do not have strength I am losing heavy potassium from my body Why? please tell me why.
Sir, I am 24 year old from delhi. I am having slip disc since march 2014 at L4-L5 level. Due to this my basic functionalities of body is affected like I can not bend forward, can't lift minor weight, can't run, can't do exercises to keep myself fit and so on. Last year I found out in another MRI, minor slip disc at L5-S1, which is causing numbness in my left leg. This introduces hindrance in my walking like I am not able to walk more than 300 metres. My leg hurts. I am also having cervical since one year at C4-C5. Lower back slip disc doesn't allow me to sit for long time and cervical problem doesn't allow me to study on bed while lying on my back as my neck hurts immediately when I start so. Ultimately my sufferings are affecting both my personal life and my educational life. Sir I am ashamed to ask but it is mandatory for me to know is there any law by which I can avail physically handicapped relaxations. I don't knot know what to do with my life. I am completely depressed. Please help me.
My father is 80+ and diabetic regularly he complains about joint knee pains and numbness. My doubt is can he take calcium supplements daily is it safe? Or can you advice me any other effective medicines for knee joint pains. Thanks waiting!
My grandpa has paralysis on right hand and he didn't talk well any suggestions for treatment how much cost will be for treatment.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
This I bit awkward. I had suffered an accident when my head (neck) got too much turned and I heard a cracking sound. Although it did not cause any pain it made me believe I have broken a bone or two. I have consulted with a psychiatrist but he found no problem in me then. It's been 8 years since then but that thought still sometimes gives me trouble. I have learnt to live with it. But I would rather want a better solution to cope with it. please tell me how do I deal with it and how do I stop to bother?
My cousin (age 44 years) got first fits 15 days back. Then he lost memory for 8 hours. Then consulted neuro surgeon and under went all brain related tests and MRI scanning. All reports are normal. Why fits has come and lost short time memory? Is there chances fits again?
Sir My brother is getting half side of body numbness and tingling with pain like left hand and left leg and left side of the body, what is the cause for t that and what kind speciality doctor can see for this reason pls help me out.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Hi, I am 30 year old male with a L5 disk slip 3 months back. Weight 85 kg. I have been experiencing continuous numbness in my right thigh. Please suggest if I need to go disc hernia surgery.
My aunt has insomnia and anxiety. She doesn't feel good at home, She is 42 years old house wife. Can you please suggest me some remedy,
I have been suffering from stress and insomnia for the last couple of years. On an average, I am able to sleep for less than six hours a day. For the last few months, I am feeling weak, physically and sexually. It feels like that there is some sort of hormonal imbalance. I also have been suffering from IBS for the last six years. It suddenly started in late 2010, when I was still attending college. Then it stopped for around a month, then restarted, and any gastroenterologist is unable to cure this. However, I feel both these issues (weakness and IBS) are not directly related, as IBS is six years old, but this feeling of physical and sexual weakness is just a few months old. Please advise.
Hello. I am having problem with head. I have some times severe headache. Sometimes I feel very unconscious. Also I have low eye sight. Some symptoms like migraine. What can I do.
I am suffering from migraine from one week. Please prescribe me to the point medicine. If any ayurvedic medicine can solve this let me know. If any yogasan I will do that. Provide info in brief.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.