Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manvi SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I'm 33years old I'm having trouble with health no increase in wait at all from 12th I'm 50 to 55kg. Lack of hunger and indigestion due to non veg foods.
Sir I have pain on my stomach since some days and I think I have food poisoning problem what should I do.
Male-pattern baldness is the most common type of hair loss, affecting around half of all men by 50 years of age. It usually starts around the late twenties or early thirties and most men have some degree of hair loss by their late thirties?
What should I do for my hairs, they got white and I also suffer from hair fall, please suggest me a solution for the cure?
I just recovered from acne problems but too many small black light spots are till on my chest, muscles and neck. I have white skin so it looks terrible, I need a proper permanent solution. Thank you!
What are the symptoms of the malaria? I have to many headache and full body pains what I do please help me.
Hi I am 24 years old male. I have a skin tag kind near my pubic area at the end of penis area. I am worried because it looks like HPV infection and genital wart. Color has never changed. Its of same color. It arrived around 1.6 years back and it does not pain. I am worried please answer me quickly.
My face skin becomes very dull n dark. I suffer from dark spots and dullness. Lack of smoothness. Uneven skin tone. Skin does not seems healthy n young. I am 22 yr old guy.
Hi Doctor Kindly advise. There is a tiny gap between my left top wisdom tooth and the next to it. Food stuck and due to which my wisdom tooth is root canal but with out any cap. Again due to same gap food stuck and infected to next teeth and it is also root canal with cap. But the gap remains the same due to which the food is stuck again and again. What to do? Shall I remove the wisdom tooth? Or you advise something else. Hope your reply will help me in tact. Thanks.
In this season I have a cold how is it cotrect please tell every time mujhe chakkar aate rehte headache hota hai batao mai kya karu.
I have pimple and dark spot problem. Its been so long dark spots on my cheeks isn't reduce but I can say it gets little lighter.
I am suffering from my right leg joint pain in last two month. As per height my weight is 70kg. At present weight is 75. What can I do sir.
I am 20 years old and my problem is hair loss from the sides any homemade remedy to avoid and regain of hair?
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect.
Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.