Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manu ModiYour feedback matters!
Whenever I eat meat, it stuck in between teeth and cause pain. Looking for permanent solution instead of doing floss, gargles, medicines or toothpicks.
Hi, I am 24 years old I had all test like HIV hsv vdrl hpv and many more, Mouth sore always, I quit smoking from last 4 months back, sexually active from last 5 years, kidney stones also got now taking treatment, what's the causes please help me.
Many people worry about bad breath, either their own or someone else’s. The advertising media have made much of the social stigma arising from ‘offensive breath’ to their own advantage. Bad breath or halitosis may indicate a dental problem, but this may not always be the case.
The odour may be caused by factors in the mouth or by changes occurring in other parts of the body.
· Decaying food particles on or between the teeth
· A coated tongue covered by growing microorganism.
· Unclean dentures
· Smell of tobacco
· Gum diseases with pus production involved
· Healing wounds after a surgery or extraction
Causes arising away from the mouth:
· Head cold with infected nasal air passages
· Acute inflammation of air spaces present within the facial
bones (often filled with a great deal of pus )
· Many waste products are broken down from food and drink
are excreted through the lungs and this applies to alcoholic
drinks as well as pungent foods like onion, garlic etc.
· Diabetes in which the patient has a sweet acetone breath.
Bad breath is not a disease; it is rather a symptom,
visit your dentist every six months
My teeth are now fully turned into yellow what can I do to make them white ? On internet it was written that we can use vinegar to make the teeth look white should I try it ?
My teeth is damaged in medium of a teeth. So now its get too pain when I took anything in mouth. So what treatment is there for it.
Is there any danger undergoing Root canal in the long run.I heard like my teeth will be dead and there is chance of anaerobic bacteria formation in that area.
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day Even I'm regularly cleaning my teeth Kindly suggest a permanent solutions for this.
The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.
Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:
1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.
2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body
A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:
1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.
2. Anaesthesia: Administration of local anaesthesia is administered to the infected tooth.
3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.
4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.
Hi sir. I am suffering tooth ache from 3 days. Can you give me tablets for tooth ache to reduce pain and I have joint pain from long back can you consult me to reduce joint pain. Its horrible pain that suffering from joint. Thank you.
Sir, I have a complaint of bleeding from my Gum. Also I am having bad breath. I am 46 and diabetic. Please suggest medicine.
I have pain my back teeth and swelling gums and coming pass in my back teeth. I checkd by a dentist he say akkal jaad is coming so coming pass its normal not critical. Sir what you say. I have problem sir please tell me any solution.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.
Have removed two molars. Doctor suggest to implant teeth.What is the cost of implants , advantage and disadvantage ?
My fathers front two teeth are missing . So he is going to get new tooth replacement. So I want to ask that does it pain when the doctor fixes new tooth? And if yes then fr how many days will it pain and what diet should he follow.
Doctor there are 1-1.5 mm approx. Gaps between my upper teeth. How can I reduce it or close it. Will a tooth pin be helpful for me.
I am 35 yrs old my teeth has lost its whiteness after my delivery. I brush twice a day but my teeth look yellowish. please help
Research has shown that chewing sugar-free gum for 20 minutes after eating or drinking can help reduce tooth decay risk by up to 40 percent !
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.