Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mansi.R.GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and male. I have bad smell in my mouth above 10years. Please give me a solution for this.
My cousin have mouth breathsmell problem. I thnk he have pyrea problem in his teeth. sometimes he also having blood. Kindly suggest sm toothpaste or medicine.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old married male. I am getting mouth ulcer, abnormal body heat and very high fatigue very often (at least once in month), I consult many doctors for this and they tested blood and urine and they didn't find any issue in that. They always suggesting simple B-forte or Multi vitamin tabs, but they are not curing. Its pain is really horrible to me to eat, speak in those time. It will continue for 15 days at least. So I become very weak lost my weight, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Also I feel my thinking ability also reduced. Please anyone help me overcome this issue permanently. At least I want to know any specialist for this, else can I consult any dietitian for this. Thanks in Advance.
Actual my teeth is automatically cut upper parts of the teeth, what is the reason please give reason.
I have yellow colored teeth. I brush my teeth twice a day but it remains yellow. The toothpaste I use is Colgate and the toothbrush of Oral-B. What should I do to whiten my yellowish teeth?
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them