Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manorma Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manorma JainYour feedback matters!
Nasya is an ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ent and eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of nasya brihmana nasya, virechana nasya and shamana nasya. As per quality, nasya can be divided into 2 categories i. E. Pratimarsha nasya and marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
Navana: when nasya is meant for shodhana or snehana, it is termed as navana. This is the most common type of navana and is used forhair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus. Pradhamana: this is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc. Avapeedana: in this form of nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc. Dhooma: this form of nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in nasya karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, shadbindu etc.
Benefits of nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck. The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks. Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment. Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
- It also keeps the seasonal allergies at a bay.
- It increases immunity.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an our panchkarma experts.
Hiii I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant, from the starting of pregnancy my weight is 45 it is not increasing y? In 7 weeks 2 days I hv undergone with ultrasound my foetal heart is 150bpm, crl 1.17 cm, cx length 3.9 cms.and in 11 weeks 4 days I hv again undergone with ultrasound crl is 48. 4 mm,foetal heart is 180 bpm, cx length is 50 mm. But still my weight is 45 kgs wat might be the prblm and is my baby is in correct weight? Plzz ans mee.
2. Bathing before sunrise reduces mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3. Maintain a proper weight.
4. Female between 5' to 5.5' should ideally weigh minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.
5. Male between 5' to 510, in 60 kgs max 75 kgs roughly.
6. Intake daily 3-5 litres of water.
7. Freehand exercise for 30 minutes daily in the morning helps to get more oxygen in the blood.
8. Avoid oily food. Take only fruit juice or white sweets.
9. Take nutritious balance diet.
10. Prepare popcorn at home and do breakfast with it. Be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
11. Do pranayam daily.
12. Eat slight less than your normal diet.