Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manorma Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manorma JainYour feedback matters!
Hi doc my daughter is 18 years old, she is not getting her menses till 6 months, her weight is 78 kgs and height is 5 feet. She has started getting hair on her chin area also. Please suggest some medication to get her periods ?
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
Doctor my 16th day follicular study reports shows that the left ovary- no progress, right ovary- 22. 1*23. 2mm, et 11. 2 mm, and there is no free fluid. Can you pls explain about my report doctor and also I have some questions, kindly please answer to this also. When is my ovulation day? can I conceive this month? please help me doctor am ttc for nearly 1 year.
Hello doctor. I have been married for 2yr now and we have decided to get a baby. I had my last menstruation periods from the 27th of oct. It took the usual days which is five days. I had sex on the 8th Nov. Is there any chance of being pregnant?
I am feeling to much pain while I suffer from periods and too much bleeding for long time 3-4 days and in bathroom route bleeding come out.what to do
My daughter is 15 years old and 5 years back she started having periods. She got her last period after 50 days and now it is again late. It was due on march 22 and today is 2 April. She has not not been having any such problem before this. Pls suggest.
Me and my gf want sex but not sure about time period that when we should do. So tell me when we should do so that there will no chance of pregnancy.
Can any one help me id I do squirt continuously so how much time its take to cum out ? N how much the quantity it cum ?
Hi I am 20 and I am having irregular periods problem my last period came on 24th feb after that till now no periods because of that I am becoming fat also my tummy is comming out please suggest.
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I am 6 months pregnant with low lying placenta. Do I have to take complete bed rest? If yes, then what complications I will face if I will not take rest?
Hello doctor. My mother does not get regular periods. There is time gap of 2 months and the flow is sometimes normal sometimes low. Her age is 40. Please tell is there any problem or suggest some medicines.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi. My age is 26. And I am a pure vegetarian. We are planning for a baby. And I have got my report and it shows low sperm count. What shall I do?
B/l ovaries are slightly enlarged in size and show multiple small follicles of 4-5 mm arranged in periphery with inc strominal area and with absence of dominant follicles in both ovaries-PCOD. Left ovary meas3.1*3.0*3.1cm with approx vol 18cc Rt ovary meas3.2*3.4*3.5 cm with approx vol 19cc. Kindly suggest any homeopathic medicine.
Hello doc, I am a 24 years old female. I had my menses on 22 Sept 2016. They were normal menses. However the next menses were 12-14 days late ,I.e,on 5-6 Nov. Now these menses lasted for almost 22-24 days with light bleeding. Had blood tests and ultrasound during this time. I was diagnosed with left ovarian simple cyst of 3 cm. Consulted a gynaec, she put me on novelon tablets. She said take it for 21 days and then when on second day of bleeding we will have blood tests to check hormone levels and then determine to continue the tablets for next 2 cycles or not. I started the pill on 28 Nov, I was lightly bleeding till I started the pill. Within one day bleeding completely stopped. I took 21 tabs and the course ended on 18 Dec. After that I had withdrawal bleeding started on 24 dec. Now here I was out of station and could not take blood tests as suggested by going. Withdrawal bleeding ended after 5-6 days (29-30 Dec. And Now from 8 Jan I am again spotting/bleeding very lightly. What is this bleeding?
I had unprotected sex a numerous times with my boyfriend a week after coming of my period, Since then I have been feeling a bit lightheaded and sick at times, I have had a bit of spotting, bad stomach cramps, I was ment to come on my period yesterday but I haven't, I took a cheap pregnancy test yesterday and it said negative but I'm still unsure what would you advise, did I do it early? Is it worth me doing another one?
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, or others.
1. Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above to your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
2. Do this at least thrice a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
1. Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
1. Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
4. Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.
1. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
2. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.