Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manorma Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manorma JainYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and is 3 months pregnant. I am in a major depression I could not sleep at night and I cry every time and there is always negative thoughts in my mind. And I have a severe headache on my right side due to excessive crying. What should I do? Please help me.
Hello doc, I am not able to conceive. After doing inter course some liquid came out. I want to know that penis size matters in conceiving. My husband size is only 3 inches. Also he ejaculate within 10-15 minutes. We are trying from 5 months but I am not able to conceive. Kindly suggest.
I have a burning sensation on the outer walls of my vagina. However, there is no sort of discharge or stinging pain while peeing otherwise. Also, there's no itching. What might be the reason? And what needs to be done?
I am 18 years old guy and I had normal sex with my gf who is also 18 on 24/6/16. I basically just tried to put my penis on her anal. But I Neva inserted. Just for once my penis did touch her vagina. And she told me to move up. So that it does not touch. But I was about to ejaculate on her anal. But I got up and ejaculated outside. But after two days she is not having proper stool. She is even having cramps in her lower abdomen. Please help me. We did not use any pills or condom as we did not insert. But after 5 days she had ipill on 28/6/16. And her period date is around 10/7/16. Pls help I can not tell my family nor she they will just kill us literally.
Is there any good vegetarian diet plan apart from gm diet plan and mono diets. I take 1000 calories only.
Me pregnant hu doctor ne mujhe abortion se mana kiya aur mujhe abortion krwana bhi nhi hai bas me ye janna chahti hu aisa kya hota kis chij ki kami hoti hai ya kuch aur jo doctor abortion ko mana kr dete h please mujhe iska answer btaye
I am 5 weeks pregnant. I want to use medicinal abortion kit named mifegest. I want to know how to have the tablets.
We had intercourse on the 5" th day after her Periods stopped. Initially I didn't use any protection but entered her. Later I entered her with protection. We had done urine pregnancy test 2 times nd it showed - ve both the times. Is that 100% reliable. We are worried that she didn't get her Periods even on using deviry. Nd She's suffering from cramps nd vaginal pains. What should we do? please help us.
Usually mothers often feel insecure about their milk production amount and they often feel that their babies aren't getting enough milk, which results in switching to formula feeds, which is not good for their babies in the long run.
This post will help the willing mothers to feed their babies and help as confidence building measure.
1. Milk production gets boosted when mother keep their babies close to body. It provide warmth, bonding, ease tension, etc
2. Proper positioning of baby while feeding is important. You can watch YouTube videos on breastfeeding positions, like CRADLE, CROSS CRADLE, FOOTBALL positions etc.
3. Breastfeeding is a painless procedure,if you are feeling pain,something is wrong.Getting sore nipple,crack nipple are findings of improper attachment.
4. Feed the baby for atleast 20min, it helps baby getting foremilk(watery part of milk) which quench thirst as well as hind milk(thick part of milk) which provides satiety.
5. If baby sleeps while feeding,wake her up by gentle stroking in feet, completely empty your breast otherwise the baby becomes cranky,pass frequent small quantity stools with improper weight gain
6. Passage of urine more than 8 times per day,good sleep in between feeds and proet weight gain are good sign of successful breast feeding.
7. Dont get biased based on advertisement of formula feed in media. They aren't superior to breastmilk in any ways.Breastmilk provide protection against asthma, allergies, blood pressure, heart diseases etc