Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manorma BajajYour feedback matters!
What is the solution of pimples on the cheek and other part of body and become the brown circle on the skin.
I was in a relationship with a girl. After that we broke up. And I went to severe depression. Doctors are describing it as as a Bipolar Affective Disorder .Will marrying a new girl help me in forgetting my previous girlfriend. Nothing else is helping. So Please suggest accordingly.
aloevera and amala juice twice in A day and can sideffect with taking homeopathic treatment for a hair fall?
I suffer ulcer and gastric problems for the past 2 years and now also gets joints pain and headache and hands shivering. Etc. How to recover from these problems. Now I am 32 years.(unmarried). Please help me.
Many times my heart start beating faster automatically even my lungs stop working for 5 to 8 seconds.
I am 69 years old, I have taken Dr. Batra homeopathic medicine for continues 3 years. But my hair fall is the same, then I switch to Dr. Arvin Dode homeopathic for a year, my hair fall is still the same, For more then a year I eat dry fruits like Almond, pistes, walnuts & vitamin E every day for nearly 2 years to stop my hair fall, but still the same I am facing hair fall, especially more hair falls in the morning after I get up from sleep & comb my hair. I have try all type of treatment for last 8years, but not help me, I have very less hair now, when I tied a pony tail, my pony tail thickness is like a cat tail. It looks like bad. Please advice what should I do?
Hello, I have a problem with my mouth that is when I close my mouth for some time It smells very bad. Is it normal. If not then what should I do for it?
I have pain in my right leg. Sometimes I can not put my weight on my right leg. Its very painful and I can not even move my leg if I stand or sit for long time. Is this cause of sciatica nerve pain. please suggest some remedy.
What are the symptoms of dengue and what are its prevention and how can be identified that a person suffering from dengue.
Possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Sometimes a breast cancer can spread to lymph nodes under the arm or around the collar bone and cause a lump or swelling there, even before the original tumour in the breast tissue is large enough to be felt. Swollen lymph nodes
One of the common complaints associated with sexual intercourse, is vaginal bleeding. This bleeding can occur during the course of intimacy or after it. Post intercourse bleeding is also termed as post-coitus bleeding. This is known as post costal bleeding. Doctor should be consulted immediately as it may be a sign of hidden cervical cancer.
Reasons behind vaginal bleeding
1. In most cases, the bleeding is risk free. It could be due to extreme friction, causing damage to superficial blood vessels in the cervix. It is important to use adequate lubrication; otherwise the consequences could be annoyingly painful.
2. If your period dates are nearby, the source of the blood could be from your uterus.
3. Benign growths, cysts, polyps on the cervix can cause bleeding. They are small fragile growths that rupture easily.
4. There can also be bleeding due to inflammations that occur as a reaction to a condom or a diaphragm.
When can vaginal bleeding be difficult?
- Vaginal bleeding after sex can often be a warning sign of ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy is when implantation of an embryo takes place outside the uterus, commonly inside the fallopian tubes.
- Bleeding every time after intercourse is also a common symptom of endometriosis. It occurs when the inner lining of the uterus, called the endometrial tissue, appears outside it. Endometrial tissue can attach itself to other surrounding organs in the pelvic region, generally, the abdomen, causing searing pain. It is also a major cause of infertility.
- Another cause of vaginal bleeding is atrophic vaginitis, a health condition mostly affecting older women, especially those who have reached menopausal age. This is due to the massive decline in the levels of estrogen that causes vaginal dryness and irritation.
- Sexually transmitted diseases could be a serious cause of vaginal bleeding. It is generally accompanied by several other symptoms such as vaginal odour, discharge, pelvic pain, inflammations. It should receive immediate medical attention.
- Vaginal bleeding could be a sign of cancer. It could be vaginal, ovarian, uterine or cervical cancer. It requires medical attention without any delay.
Most of the time, the reasons for post coitus bleeding is harmless. However, if it persists, you must pay a visit to your gynaecologist as soon as possible and get a thorough evaluation done. This could save the condition from worsening and also diagnose any other underlying medical condition at an early, curable stage.