Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj RankaYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old male and suffering from depression for last 20 yrs. I have already checked up myself with top psychiatrists of Delhi but not getting well. Major issue of sleep disorder and unable to focus properly, feel as if my head is very tensed and not relaxed at all. presently I am taking medicines like alprax .5 twice a day. Lonazep md .5 twice a day and zolfresh 5 mg everyday at nights. Now pls suggest me how to get rid of this problem. Your answer is awaited. Thanks.
My wife went through a cesarean operation on 8th of Feb and now she feels pain in stomach what could be the reason.
Mujhe kisi ldki ko satisfy krna hai toh kese pta chlega ki vo satify h bed pr mere sth? Kese krna hoga satisfy?? Is it necessary for satisfying a gal that I hv a good size?
Which is best & safest to take" Amway protein powder" or "whey protein supplements" or "amino acids supplements"- it would be better to consume if you explain me in detail. Thank u.
Hi, there is some cuts in Above my penis. Im unable to intercourse. Skin is vey tight on penis. Skin not pull it.
Hi I am 38 years I am married and I have sexual problem I can't satisfied my partner please suggest me which medicine should I take to improve my sexual capacity and have one more problem regarding sex I think my penis is very small when it is in normal situation please suggest the best. Thanks.
His penis size is decreasing since last 3 years. And nightfall occurs very often. He feels weak always. He is also facing from the problem of pimples and hairfall. .and premature ejaculation occurs whenever trying to have sex.
I have piles. It had stopped for almost a year but now since last 7 days it has reoccurred and it's been bleeding. please help.
I hear some cracking sound in my bones though my physical strength seems unaffected. Is this thing alright and comes with age for I'm just 26 years old.
Any easy procedure or position of intercourse by a uncircumcised penis , so that can satisfy the partner and successfully make her pregnant. Don't want to operate to be circumcised .plz tel ?
I am 45 years old I got abdominal pain in right side of the stomach as well back of the same place I consulted gastroenterologist he has done ultrasound the report came all parameters are normal again he has given some antibiotics but pain still having he told to do ct scan report says right kidney upper artery polar evidence of thrombosis pls suggest me what to do whom to approach now.
Sir, my lipid profile level are high, I am taking rosuvastatin 10 mg, my No 90/140, BSF104,PP120, HBAIC 5.7,from some time I am facing ED problem ,my question -m I diabetic. Tell me safe medicine to lower lipid level and BP to overcome ED problem, currently I am taking Telma 40.
I am just 16years old and I have a head ache pain used many of the pain relief no solution yet came to me What should I do? Any help? By you? Thanx.
I am venu my age is 25 my height is 5.4 and weight is 92. I am not getting morning erections and also I am getting less semen quantity while masturbation previously I used to masturbate daily in 20's can you please suggest to get back my morning erections and please advice me natural food that gains more quantity of semen.
I am 34 years old male. I am not a chain smoker, however smoke around 5 cigarettes a day. What should I do to keep my heart tar free. What diet chart should I follow. I am trying to quit smoking, yet to quit it completely. Is there any specific guideline for quitting?
I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is 140 before meal and 170 after meal and I also have high knee pain since 10 years. I have consulted a doctor about this along with diabetes. He gave me these medicines named. ALGINA 650 - twice in a day for 30 days BIGOMET SR* 500 - in night after meal OSICARE PLUS- in night after meal for 30 days OSTEOCHEK-D3 - one time in 7 days. Please suggest
I have lost my 10 kgs weight .because of typhoid fever .my all muscles are loosen. I think my testosterone level reduced. Can I take turmeric powder with lukewarm water before sleeping time is it safe?
Asthmatic patients often find that the frequency and intensity of asthma attacks increase with a change in weather, as the challenges two-fold for asthmatic patients. If they are indoors, they inhale triggers such as dust mites, mould etc. and if they step outdoors, the outside air acts as a trigger for an asthmatic attack. However, there are ways to make your life easier.
- Curb allergy triggers inside your house: While you can’t do much about the weather, you can control the environment inside your house. Limit your time around pets that could trigger an attack and try keeping them outside the bedroom. Use dust proof covers on mattresses and pillows and changes your bedding regularly. Though it may look cosier, avoid using a lot of pillows and throw cushions on your bed. Clean and replace the filters of your home’s heating or cooling system before you start it up for the first time. The filters should also be regularly checked and cleaned throughout the winter.
- Ventilate the house: Keep your house dry and cool at all times to prevent the growth of mould and dust mites. To do this, run an exhaust fan in the bathroom while having a shower and in the kitchen while cooking. As far as possible, do not dry clothes indoors.
- Avoid too cold or too hot air: As far as possible avoid going outdoors especially on windy days. Instead of going for a walk outdoors, exercise at home or in a gym. When you go outdoors, drape a scarf over the lower half of your face to cover your nose and mouth. This will ensure that you do not breathe in too cold air or too hot air.
- Breathe correctly: As children, we’re told to keep our mouths closed. Not only is this good social etiquette, but it also prevents you from breathing through your mouth. The nostrils have tiny hair inside them that act as filters and keep dust particles and pollen from being inhaled. This also warms up the air while being inhaled. Thus avoid breathing through your mouth and instead only breathe through your nose.
- Take your medications: Create an effective plan of action to be followed in case of an asthmatic attack and get regular check-ups throughout the season. If you notice your symptoms worsening as the weather gets colder, talk to a doctor about changing your medication and its dosage. Do not skip your medication or stop it unless your doctor tells you to.