Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj PadmanYour feedback matters!
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I injured my leg slightly no blood but there is a painless clot or lump on the front of my leg below the knee and it is persisting as it is from 2 months.
I am 20 yes old and I have a lot of pain in my back and joints, is it normal? Some say its dangerous, some say it's due to extra workload? Please help me!
I am 28 year old and in accountancy profession and I have neck and shoulder pain from last 2 months approx. I approached acupressure and also take medicine but no relief.
I wants to tell you about my legs and arms pain in my body and very badly pain in legs and arms please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
My mother age is 72 years. She is getting inflammation in spinal chord and then feel the objects moving up and down. Regards
I suffered a problem of bone infections six years back and now again I am facing pain in the same area, I consulted the doctor, he said regular siting might be the issue, I am worried if I can face the same problem again!
My left leg was hit by car tyre about 2 months ago and I had check to doctor and take medicine and also I had x-ray my leg --nothing abnormality found But nowadays my leg is paining lightly please PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO?
My age is 20 and I am having shoulder bone pain and stiffness from 2 months. Whenever I move my both shoulder there is sound frequently coming. What should I do?
For more than 30 yrs I have terrible itching on the body.Last 5 yrs I am unable to bear the radiation of heat and sun. When atmospheric temperature shoots up beyond 31 degrees skin become uncomfortably greasy and sticky. Lips has become red with irritation. Lot of white heads appear on head and a little on body. These are coming out with an itching. Frequently sprains hands and legs.Some times shooting pain on waste. What is your diagnosis and what is medicine to cure and how many days/months/years will take to cure completely.
Sir I have generic problem leg pains in yearly morning in every day other wise mo problem with my family members who have been able to make the changes in my mind.
What is the main reason behind my neck pain? Also there is lot of pain I am facing in my knee. Tell me the type of medicine I need to be used Thanks.
I am 39 years old male right now my left shoulder is dislocated its on 18th March till now its paining Ican ride bike. In 2014 my right shoulder got dislocated. What should I apply to reduce pain, I do not want to go for surgery. If you can tell me any medication thats good.
Hello sir, I am 32 year old male. Want to know that I have some swelling area under my left arm. And I am feeling uncomfortable from this from last few months. Please advise.
How to recover from spinal cord lordosis reduced syndrome? All my blood test results are ok. However, my weight is 80kg.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.