Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My age is 22. I am a student. I have been facing neck pain for the last four years. When I consulted doctor in this problem they told like this" Do neck exercises. It will be cured" But it doesn't reduced. The pain has increased for the last four days. Please suggest me medicine.
I'm 46 years female. I'm suffering from a very huge pain in legs from past 3 years. I'm haven't taken any medicine but I run on treadmill daily for 8 minutes in the evening. Running on treadmill has been started from November but of not much use. Could you please tell me what should I do.
I am suffering from arthritis I am condition so bad please some medicine so please help me sir please share me some medicine.
Help gud mrng. My name is naval. Actually PAIN in my left hand. Muscle pull. Pls tell me right medicine. Thanx. 9810079392.
Whenever I get up in the morning or after any simple walk or some work my left heel starts paining badly. What is the solution for this heel ache?
My mother from 4 days continuously feel weakness with joint pain. Problem in standing after sit and she also vomit 2 time in these 4 days. Test reports are all negative. There platelets count 170000.
Hallow Good morning pls suggest that my wife whose age is 46 yrs and she is suffering from back spiral pain just her top of ass. Can you suggest what kind of treatment require or any surgery require.
Dear doctor, I met an accident and fractured occurred in right leg on 29th Dec 2014. As per the X ray report it is “fracture lateral malleolus right(closed) with fracture 2nd and 3rd metatarsal(closed)”. Initially,the doctor thought for surgery for ankle injury but another senior Orthopedic surgeon of the same hospital after examining the X ray plate, put a POP BACK Slab for 15 days and as per his version chance of displacement was there. On 13th Jan 2015, another X ray was done and the doctor surgeon wrote in the prescription ” X ray shows good alignment, no displacement”. On the same day synthetic casting was put in place of POP Back slab and I have been told to meet him after one month. I was allowed to walk with two elbow supported crutches without giving any load to the right leg. Now I am off from my office since more than one month.Although I am obeying all the instructions given by the doctor, i am feeling some pain on the ankle fracture occasionally. Pain is like needle pushing and some sorts of inflammation but tolerable. No swelling is there at present.Rarely I feel tolerable pain on metatarsal fractures. Is this pain normal ? Can I join my office using crutches now ? when i can walk on my feet? How many days it will take further to drive car ? Please note that I am now 49yrs, wt-74kgs normal built, no BP and diabetes. Eagerly waiting for your observation, doctor, regards, Jayanta Kr. Bhattacharyya
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.