Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Miglani
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj MiglaniYour feedback matters!
excellent experience...my mom was suffering with knee pain since last a month nd consulted one physician before turning up to dr. manoj miglani but she wasnt satisfied bcz for few days she wl b fine nd pain wud again comeup after few days. dr. mmanoj miglani gave my mom very few medicines to take ,just two tabs a days nd told few exercises to be done. she is totally satisfied with the results and also for patients who are suffering with chronic pain ,if any doctor listens to them patiently and answer all their queries they sort of build confidence on doctor.here, i would say dr. manoj miglani shows high ethical conduct which probably doctors are lacking these days.
He is well renowned and very genuine advice giving doctor. Would highly recommend him to others who are in need.
Sir I am 15 year old sir I just sit in the train then in my back side some pain is occurs what it is sir I think that it is gas what it is sir please help me please sir help me.
My mother is taking homeopathy medicine for rheumatoid arthritis from doctor .but doctor is taking around 8000 per months for this homeopathy medicine. Is it true or the doctor is making us fool. Is it curable from homeopathy medicine or not.
I have pain in my tarsal bone because of running. 2 weeks have gone ,but still there is pain in my one foot. How can I get relief?
I am 36 years old and having problem on my left side knee and muscular non-sensitivity/inactiveness on my right side calf.
I have back pain for two years. Its neck to elbow. I took medicines but felt no good. When I start walking its start and increasing. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!