Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I suffered from slip disk (lower back) 2 years back both sides .Now I have the same pain bt only in my right side. Wat do I do to reduce the pain?
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old. My right leg got sudden pain 4 months back, I consulted doctor done MRI scan also, result was meniscus injury and knee dislocation. I am taking treatment from 4 months. Now suddenly my left leg is paining, I can not even walk properly. I tested blood, report came with R A and ASLO positive. Now I am feeling pain ankles and hands and also stiffness in muscles. What should I do and which doctor I need to consult. Please reply as soon as possible. THANK YOU.
I have a lots of diseases such as- asthma, stone in kidney, liver swelling, spondylitis, and bp low .what should I eat for becoming healthy?
Hello sir I am a mechanical engineer. Now I am working in quality department so I always standing for a day. So I had a more leg pain. Please help me. And also obese problem how to reduce our weight. Give any instructions to control weight and maintain the health in good condition. Thank you.
My left knee was paining, while iam sitting and getup some sound is coming at knee socket place, could you advice me what happen to my knee.
My mom is 43 years old and she is having pain in scapula region. She has undergone physiotherapy treatment but still she has pain in shoulder region and left upper arm. please tell me what should we do?
Post chicken guinea is pain full. I have not been tested positive, however had all the symptom of this disease. I have been treated with steroid for 15 days in first phase on Ist Sept'16 and then from this month after second time while feeling strong pain in my finger, joints,shoulders, palm and not able to do anything. What is the remedy, is it curable, what precaution should I take. I have lots of question in my mind. Can I got advise on this please.
Hi. I am 27 year old male. To add to my workout routine every morning, I would like to perform squats, as squats strengthen legs and workout total body. But there are controversies that squats may injure knees over the long run. Can you please suggest whether I can add squats to my workout routine? To add, I am already doing them for two weeks and I am feeling very good. My metabolism seems to improve and feeling light for the complete day.
I am having throbbing pain at ankle jont(right legonly) with porfuse swelling if I indulge myself in morning walk. I am living with this for the past more than 10 years. My age is 71 plus.
My aunt is a housewife whenever she walks like for a distance of around 100 metres or so she reports of heavy knee pain she tried many pain reliefs, ointment but they dint fetch any good results. So can you suggest any good pain relief for her. Her age is around 35 & she is a mother of 2 children.
I am 42 years old I have pain in my fingers joints and toe joints my uric acid level is 5.8. How I can get rid of this problem?
I am running 5-6 kms daily for past week, now I got tight calf muscles, how much time it will take usually to get it ok? Any preventive measures for future.
I'm suffering from back pain since 3 months I took xrays of spine, hip, pelvis and mri spine everything is normal, I used lot of medicines and various combinations but no use some how my back pain got reduced but i'm pain in my buttock and hip regions more on right side I dont know what to do actually i'm a physio. please suggest me a solution.
The flat portion of the leg is painful. It is so painful that at some time s I feel like needles poking from inside. What could be the reason. Please help.
Hello sir, My grand mom is 84 years. Her bone juice is drying up. She cannot walk straight. What is your advice?
Hello Doctor, My age is 32 years I am having cervical spondylitis problem. I am keep doing neck exercises and yoga From past 2 days the pain is more in my upper back neck and some spasm in front side shoulder muscle in upper chest. Is it due to spondylitis or gastric problem. I did take tablet tolpidol. the moment I get pain in left side upper chest muscle I feel dizziness and feel like lying down. What are the best tips for this Kindly help as to why is this happening?
Sir I am advised ARTHROSCOPY for loose multiple bodies in knee joint. Can I avoid surgery and get cured with medicines
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.