Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar NathYour feedback matters!
How to decrease constipation and acidity as this is the problem faced most frequently by me how to tackle it?
I have been detected diabetes with hb1 6.7 in jan2016. Doctor advice me to diet control and come after rwo month. Now I have got checked hb-1 5.7. At the same time I also have detected with 60-70percent blockage in LAD and LCX. What I have to do.
I'm losing hair very fast. And dandruff also increasing day by day. I'm still 18 years. So please help me. And give suggestion to me.
Hello sir, I am a 23 year old girl. I have some periodic irregularities from past 1 year means monthly periods is not regular sometime, otherwise it will extends up to 30 days. What I can do for that?
Hi, I am Dibya. I am 24. I am 1 week late for my period. I tested 2 times but am not pregnant. What is the problem ?
Im Monthly 3 time drinker. There is no symptoms. I took general total blood test on 2-7-16 every thing was normal but my total bilirubin was 2.84 [D.Bil-1.56,In. D Bil-1.28] I stop drinks and smoke and went to liquid food diet for 10 days and in rest. On 16-8-16 I did retest result was Total Bilirubin: 1.90 D.Bilu-1.00, In. D Bilu-0.90. I go and take Natural medicine juice ratio of weekly ones. I took 3 weeks and check my bilirubin again on 1-9-16 Total bilirubin was 1.19 shows Normal. I stop take natural medicine and take test yesterday again but It shows Total. Bilu-2.09, D.Bilu-0.72, In. D Bilu-1.37. expect this bilirubin remaining all Hemo, RBC,SGOT and SGPT everything was normal. I took Scan also that also normal. Whts my prob How long it time take for cure? please help me dr.
How can I loss my weight because its too irritating me suggest me how can I come out from this problem?
I want to know the fastest drug and name of protein powder that increase weight and fat in few days with minor side effect.
I am having cough from last 1 and a half month and any thing is simple not working. I also have sneezing allergy from years. So it's kind of allergic cough. Can't take it anymore. Please suggest.
Hi Team, My bladder size is 60 mm .how to enlarge or is there any remedy to increase the size . Frequency of urination is very high. Request you to kindly respond at the earliest . It would be a great help , if you respond asap.
A sex therapist is not an ordinary person; he is a professional individual, who is well aware of the things he does for those, who seek his help. There are still a lot of people, who find it difficult to accept the fact that they are going through some sorts of sexual problems; in fact, most of them think that the world would think bad of them if they ever come up with the problems they go through in their bed life. Since they consider it to be some sort of a stigma, they go through severe sexual problems all throughout their life.
But how do you know if it is time for you to consult a sex therapist? How do you know if you urgently need a sexologist to ensure that your 'bed life' is beautified or is better than it actually is? Here is a list of the top six signs that prove that you need professional help:
1) You are unable to satisfy your partner in bed: Have you been trying your best to give everything to your partner, but he or she doesn't seem satisfied? If yes, then it is surely the time to take professional help from someone.
2) You are unsatisfied with your performance in bed: There are times when your partner doesn't tell you that he or she isn't satisfied; however, you yourself get the feeling. If this has been happening to you, only a sexologist can help you cope up with the stress or premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
3) You are neither interested in 'take' or 'give' in bed: Making love to your partner is the wildest and the most beautiful feeling you ever go through; however, there are a few people, who seem disinterested in getting into a physical bond. This is a sign that they need help.
4) Sex does not excite you, despite the efforts made by your partner: If your partner has been doing everything to get your senses excited, but you don't feel attracted to sex, you need a therapist for sure, who knows how to trigger the senses of excitement in you.
5) Sexual life is giving a lot of trouble to you: Most of the couples end in divorce, after being constantly dissatisfied in bed. However, no couple should end their relationship on this ground because it is a disorder that can be treated with the help of a good therapist.
6) Sex is quite painful to you: If you hate making love because it is painful to you, you need to get treated for the same.