Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar GoyalYour feedback matters!
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension Please tell.
I am 36 year old male. I had a back head injury one year ago. From then I am not being able to smell anything.
I have problem with backache. When I lay down, my backside starts with severed pain. So what should I do?
Sir, My wife of age 48 year old. She is suffering from Knee muscle pain (Pindli ). Can you prescribe any medicines for her sir?
Respected sir. I have head tingling and numbness in legs and hand, I Consult doctors he told me because of anxiety, and he gave me medication, but don't help me same as before, could I know how long it will take to cure. Presently am using medicine paratox 10mg, tizindine 2mg. Please suggest me.
Severe pain seems in left little hand finger if suddenly knocked. Backpain persists from one year. Please suggest me.
Hello docter, Mere pau par tractor ki tyre chal gyi thi 2 din pehle jisse bht jyada swelling aur pain ho rhi thi. Maine jb docter ko dikhaya toh wo x-ray kiye, aur x-ray report mai minor crack btaya lekin phir bhi mere left pau par plaster karwa diye aur aaj mere feet par choti choti pani wali fori ho rhi hai aur swelling bhi kam nhi huwa hai aur skin bhi kala ho gya hai. please advice me ki ye plaster kb tk khul sakta hai aur koi dikkat toh nhi hai na. please rply.
I'm 30 yrs old male. I've back ache problem at the place of seat between last point of bone or near the last point of spinal cord after sitting 1 hr or more. My weight is 100 kg.
I have pain in my back (left side below) since two years. And I have done x-ray but it was normal and medicines also still no change. No pain in my burns also. What should I do. It pains very much when I sleep.
Why My right hand is paining so much from the shoulder but there is no any symptoms of pain from out side?
Hello I am 32 yrs old suffering from right hip from last 5-6yrs. When ever I sit on bike its starts paining and I feel the hip bone is moving away from its original position. I've stop riding bikes from 3 years its very painful. So please tell what is this disease ?
Iam 42yrs old female, suffering from knees pain, iam taking home medicine, but no affect, and if cough comes urine will discharge it is very discomfort for me, is there any remedy.
Firstly doctors advice me to take these medicines: Nuberol Forte and Methycobal but then doctor advice me to take sec and Nuberol Forte but from both medicines I didn't feel well yet and Still suffering from inflammation in my feet.
I am 47 years old. I have a muscular pain just besides my ankles or say in the ligaments for the past 10 years. This pain used to aggravate in winter season but these days I feel the pain on a daily basis. There is inflammation in the pain area. Please advice me the best doctor in my city. I live in cuttack - orissa.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"