Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Jain
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj JainYour feedback matters!
I have so many spots in my ass and thais want to reduce the darkness with medicine or with natural product want to make my skin clean with in 2 weeks so please suggest me something.
My hair has been falling since more than one year. Now going to bald because of excessive hairloss. I am taking kearaglo eva multivtvn since 40 days. My dctr prescribed that but it is of no use. My Dr. Prescribed me minoxidil 5/ also I use this on my scalp for 15 days and then I stopped it because it made me ill my bp is getting low day by day and I felt weak. I am still taking eva glo vitamin tablet. Any home remedy is not working on my scalp. I am totally fadeup of my extreme hair fall and I do not have enough money to visit a Dr. One thing I forget to tell you that some tym I feel so much itching in my scalp but camphor mix in oil gives me relief from this issue.
Hi sir I had undergone laser treatment for scars and acne marks on face the problem is that the skin got pigmented after the treatment so I stopped it ,is it possible to get rid of those black pigment patches, otherwise it will remain life long?
2. Stay away from hair styling treatments and products.
4. Keep your scalp clean and free from oil.
6. Do not comb wet hair because you can break it and try to avoid using hair dryer. It is best to let your hair dry naturally, especially in the summer time.
7. Use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair .
8. Get a good, regular and peaceful sleep. Your hair reflects the anxiety you are going through; so being happy is also a “must” if you want to stay away from dry tangled hair.