Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj GuptaYour feedback matters!
At the time of masturbation the sperms come out of the penis within 50 to 60 second. So sir please suggest me about this problem.
I am feeling very weak sometimes when I go to office and also when I wake up at morning the is a pain in my head.
Hair falls eventually Everytime I apply oil to my hair, I tried indulekha but it doesn't work. What should I do?
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.
Hello I am 19 years old and I have pain in my knees and ankle think it is due to the running exercise I practice daily so what should I do? I will be very thankful to you.
I have a firm moveable lump on the bottom (about even with my shoulder) left side of my neck directly in front of my trapezius muscle. It has been there about 5 months, that I have noticed anyway and just recently got a LITTLE bit bigger. What could this be.
My friend age 50 years is suffering from kidney stone. The ultra sound report of my friend are as under Kidneys: Both the kidneys are normal in size, Position,Cortical thickness & CMD 2) Pelvicalyceal system of both the kidneys is normal NO SOL Seen. (Lk= 9.9 x5. 8 cm and RK= 9.2X5 cm in size) 3) Two calculi are seen in the right kidneys, one in the renal Pelvis (13. 5 mm in size) & 2nd in the middle Calyx (4 mm in size) 5) Ureters: No calculus seen in upper & Lower one thirds of both the ureters. 6) Urinary bladder: Capacity,outline and wall thickness are normal. No calculus or SOL seen. &8) Prostate is normal 9) Impression: Right renal calculi. Sir please suggest.
My question is what should someone have to do if he is suffering both tb and diabetes disease interlinked and what things should he have to avoid and what types of meal should be take.
My left knee joint hurts often, I think when I have too much gas. Exercise makes it better. Recently I tried putting eucalyptus oil and it worked. Sometimes the pain shoots up to the butt.
She is having severe headache and vomiting and she is unable to walk because of that while she goes to sleep she got headache while she wake immediately she got an headache what to do.
Lybrate | Dr. Meghana speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY