Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some type of pimple like spots in my left shoulder if one is away another one will cone please give me a better solution thank you.
I am 25 male working as software developer, I have pimples on my face, many said that its just hormonal changes it will go, but now I am 25 but still pimples come on my face why? what are the reasons for pimples? I noticed that every time I masturbate next day pimples come on my face is that the reason?
Hello I'm 23 years male my face has uneven fairness how to make it so that I will get uniform fairness suggest any medications to apply on face. Thank you.
I am 17 years old. I have pimples on my face more on my nose. I have consulted a doctor .He prescribed me two creams and a tablet. They are adapalene gel, tri o bloc and minoz 50 mg tablet. My face is full of spots what I have to do?
I am 23 year young male. I want to know how to remove pimple and acne marks from my face. please give me some suggestion. Thank you.
I have long nail scratch marks on my face for 45 days. It seems bad looking. Can you pls suggest me immediate clearing ointment or any other method.
I am having hairfall problem and there is no glow on my face. Can you please tell me the best supplements for hair and skin?
I am 21, male. I have this dry skin on my face for past couple of months, I have changed the soap, face wash to get rid of that but nothing helped. What should I have to do now?
My skin dark and brown and I am not so I am not getting married due to my colour so how can I change my skin tone from brown to fair.
Im 32 year old male. On my upper thighs skin is very rough and hairs on the thighs are like burnt is this related to any kind of cancer?
Doctor suggested me to take zandu satavarex for breast enhance but I am not satisfied please suggest any other medicines.
I have an headache and dark spot on the lower portion of my eyes. What should I do now? And also not getting sleep.
I am 19 years old guy. My problem is hair fall. I think its hormonal disbalancing. What precautions should I take. Please suggest some medicines or tonic which help me to reduce this. I have hair roots on my head but they are not growing like other hairs. please help me.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.