Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Arora
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife missed her period by 6 days. We did the urine test but it comes negative. Though we were hoping positive results. We did the test at afternoon after having much fluid. Is there possibility that the result came was wrong bcoz of having fluid. What shud we do next. Her period was due on 20july.
Overall cholesterol 221. Creatinine 0.92 Is it alarming? My sister had a kidney transplant. Fasting sugar 94. Pls advise.
I am 5 weeks pregnant and I have kidney stone is it safe for my baby? Or is there any other way to get rid of this kidney stone. It's 3.5 mm on the left side. Please reply.
My daughter in law has kidney stone and she is 34. What home remedies will remove the stone? She had severe pain and treated last week. Can you please suggest some as I ama. Regular reader of your site.
My son is suffering from urine infection. Doctor says his right kidney size is small due to infection and they suggest a MCS test to check the urine flow below or above, then please tell me a right way. Thanks.
Sir I am 26 years old I have only one kidney then anther kidney there 7mm, 11mm size 2 stones have last one month what can I do?
I am 22, I have a 8 mm stone in my kidney ftom 10 months bt never it is pain sir please tel me wht am do for this.
My age is 24. I have burning irritation in urethra. After urine I feel good. When I eat chilly it is burning. I am taking levoflox and flomax for 1 months by suggestions of Urologist but didn't affect so much. My Urine culture test are negative. And I have no perfect morning erection. And I have no other problem. Why my problem solve after taking medicine. After taking chanderparbha vati medicine I feel very high burning irritation in Urethra. What can I do?
Mujh 6 mm ki stone hai kidney me or mai alopethic Medicine le ra hu kya bina operation k stone ko medicine k threw nikala ja skta hai or kya mai alopethic k sath koi homeopathy ya ayurvedic medicine le sakta hu, agar le sakta hu to kon si le sakta hu.
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
If I'm facing a urgency to urinate at night upto 2-3 times. As I have anxiety issues. So due to which my sleep is disturbed. What is the solution for itt. So that I should not get up to urinate and a can sleep at a stretch for 6-7 hours. Please suggest any methods.
Dear dr, 4 din pehle mene urine kiya to usme bhot jalan hui or jb mne mehsus kia to usme se sperm nikl rha tha ye mere sth pehli bar hua h ye kya prblm h. please help me.
Muje kidney stone ka problem hai. 3 stone hai. 5.5 ,4.5 and 3.0 mm mera pet bahut hi pain karta h. Kya muje operation karne ki jarurat hai. Hai toh laser operation se ho jaye ga kya?
I just want to know can we operate Nephrectomy by laparoscopy, When the test reports showing the left side kidney completely not working and two kidney stone sized 15 mm, 9 mm. After consulting a doctor he said should make a Nephrectomy surgery to remove the left kidney, But I want it to make operations by laparoscopy is it possible.
Sir my brother has passed pus through penis automatically and after ultrasound we found that find cyst on right kidney How we can do?
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
Kidney stones are one of the most common urinary tract disorders. These stones are the result of an abnormal concentration of urine. The stones might get unnoticed, till it moves around the kidney or passes into the ureter. The stones are basically small deposits of calcium that can cause excruciating pain.
Here is a list of signs that can indicate that a person might be suffering from kidney stone disorder:
- Painful Urination: The most common sign of kidney stones is a sudden urge to urinate. The urination occurs even though an individual has maintained the normal rate of fluid intake. When an individual does try to urinate, the amount of urine expelled is less than normal. In case of a normal volume of urine, an individual might experience extreme pain. The pain is the result of kidney stones travelling from the bladder to the urethra.
- Back Pain: People suffering from kidney stones often suffer from localized back pain in the early stages. The pain initiates at the side and back, just near the kidney area. As the condition worsens, the pain might spread to the groin, lower abdomen and lower back area. The waves of pain might last from a few minutes to few hours, depending on the number and size of the stones. For men, the pain might also be felt in the testicles and scrotum area.
- Blood In Urine: Apart from pain and discoloration, visible signs of blood in the urine are seen in patients who have kidney stones. The color of urine might vary from brown, pink to slightly red with stains of blood. With kidney stones increasing in size, it blocks the urethra, thereby ticking blood along with urine. This condition is referred to as hematuria.
- Vomiting and Nausea: People suffering from kidney stones often complain of nausea. It can become so severe that can lead to vomiting. Some other complications related to this condition include dehydration, nutritional deficiency etc. Another theory suggests that, throwing up is the result of body’s endeavor of clearing the toxic material from the body.
- Pungent Smell: It is quite common among patients suffering from kidney stones to have a pungent smelling urine. The smell is foul and sticks for a long time. The smell is the result of creatinine waste being accumulated and slowly passing through the urine from time to time.
- Difficulty in Sitting: Once the kidney stones gain in size, it becomes increasingly difficult for a patient to sit or lie down for a longer duration. Sitting or lying down puts pressure in the kidney area thereby causing intense pain. People try to combat this condition, by frequently standing up or by having a small walk.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!