Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Arora
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj AroraYour feedback matters!
I'm 37 years female. Recently posted abt increased thirst n urination. As per suggestions got tests done. Glucose FASTING-96 mg/dl n pp-70. HbA1c is 4.7.BP_100/80. Thyroid n liver profile with in normal limits. KFT-sodium is 1less than the reference lower range.in lipid profile HDL is 35 n LDL is 101. Urine RM is normal though. I was told to that OGTT sugar will b included in above tests but that is missed. Due I go for OGTT sugar. N what r test if I have diabetes insipidus. Kindly suggest.
I have kidney stone problem it was two stones first one is in upper pole 5mm stone and second one is in middle pole 6mm stone. How was the treatment?
My age is 20. I see when I urinate my urine stream divides into two but not every time this thing happen when I stop the urine then it occurs and some after masturbation is it normal or not.
My mother 90 years old has recently developed Dementia as she forgets what was discussed a few minutes ago. However, she remembers old time stories and happenings of the family. She has medicines for hypertension, heart palpitation and sleeping pills of .5 potency. She doesn't get sleep with this medicine too. Her control over the bladder has also reduced specially at night.
Mujhe pichle 1 saal se left side abdominal main halka khichav same like kaise koi chunri karta hain feel hits hain. Lekin sabhi doc use normal bata rahe hain .kya urine infection se aisa ho sakta hain yaa UTI bhi hain. Mujhe UTI medicine bataye Jo normally bhi le sakte hain aur uske koi side effects Naa ho. Aur blood pressure naa bade. Kon se test mere liye jaroori hain uske liye. Please tell.
UTI infection because of E. Coli suggest antibiotic resistant" amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Cephalexin, Co-trimoxazole, ofloxacin.
My son is 5 years old. I think his urinal way is smaller than boys of similar ages. Will it be a problem in future.
Hi, I'm a 14 years old girl. I am a boyish type of girl, I don't really go out of the house don't have a boyfriend since birth, I'm very focused on my study, and I'm an achiever in our school as well, And when I go out my parents are always w/ me, I masturbate w/ my pants and panties on but just rubbing it not fingering. So I have this very strange feeling, & I don't even want to mention it cause it's very impossible. Because after I go biking on thursday my nipples hurt when they're slightly touched, is it because I only wear sando bras instead of bras? And also my pimples are coming out. I didn't get my period yet but there's also a problem in my period, Cause when I got it It's like a flood flowing and lasts until 1-2 months and skips form 3-4 months that's also the reason why we go to a ob gyn for a check up last summer, And then the ob gyn gave me some trust pills which has numbers of days in it and has yellow and brown color. But still my period skips 1 month now only and when I got it it only lasts 5 days. Then in the evening I only ate a little amount for dinner and just ate breakfast w/ one scoop of rice only in the 10/11am, I didn't ate lunch, But I take snacks SOMETIMES in the afternoon (That's the way I eat and been months since I do this) And I also often drink soft drinks. I drink them like water when I get thirsty. So later on in that evening. I slept at 11pm and just suddenly woke up at 1am w/ sort of nausea, A little Abdominal pain, I got cold, I urinate frequently but a just a little amount of urine, I farted a lot, My tummy is bloating, I cannot finish a yawn, I have a little blood in my rectal, I have hard and liquid stools, And I cannot go back to sleep so I stay awake until 6am. Then when I take my breakfast I like to vomit it but I forced myself to eat it but then I didn't vomit it but I had hard time chewing it. Pls help me. I'm very worried and confused now!
My dad is having chronic kidney disease stage 4. He is high blood pressure and sugar patient from last 10 years. His creatinine level is 4.2. He is not on dialysis. My question is that is it possible to drop creatinine level?
From last one week I am suffering from pain in bladder, is that any infection or what. The pain start in the noon sometime and evening and I don't get relief until I go to my bed. It's light pain but makes me feel discomfort. I use to have approximately 4-5 ltr water daily. Pls suggest me what do I do?
I go to urination frequently in a day. When I drink lots of water it speed up the urination . With water I go for 2 -3 times per hour and without water its 1-2 times per hour.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.