Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Agarwal
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Mera age 35 hai mai female hu mujhe slip disc ho gya hai Dr. ne one month ki dawa ar belt diya hai nhi thik hone pr MRI hoga medicine hai 1.Asolt-At (methocarbamol, acetaminophen,diclofenac) 2.endoxid (lycopene, multivitamin,multimineral) 3.Bio calcit (calcitriol, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate ,magnesium oxide) hai Dusra problem mujhe sans lene me ho gya to ent ne mujhe allegra m ,bactogard cv 200 (cefpodoxime proxetil ,potassium clavulanate) ar omnacortil 20 (prednisolone 2 2 tab 3 din 1 1 tab 3 din1/2 tab 3 din) mai ek gas ki dawa kha rahi thi pr pate dard ulti ki wajah se mujhe dolo ka injection dilana pada phir Dr. k kahne pr mai gas k liye pantocid dsr, pan 40 ar mucaine (anesthetic antacid gel) diya hai mai sab kha rahi omnacortil bhi 4 din kha k chod diya lekin pate dard nhi khatm ho raha hr thodi der pe nabhi se upar tez dard hota hai please kuch upaye batayiye.
I have back pain. Consult many doctors he check the scan & x ray reports, we said nothing is happen, you r just feel back pain. But my back pain is still there why sir?
My grandmom had fever for two days now temperature in low but she is suffer extreme pain on leg joint she could barely walk and balance herself she can not walk and is sleepless I am worried.
Please suggest any foods or diet to build up cartilage of knees in my 45 year old diabetic mom who has knee pain severely from three years?
Good Evening Sir, I have back pain from past 1 month. Yesterday I consulted a Ortho specialist doctor and he observed my x ray report after that he told me you are suffering from sciatic pain and he told me take 2 weeks of rest and gave me medicines and he told you can't do any exercises. Is it right please give a solution for my problem. I am a 25 years old men. Because of this problem i resigned my job and taking rest. Please give me suggestion and right treatment. Thank you.
After my delivery .I have back pain and I gained weight. My baby is now 8 month old. How can I do my day activities normally. Pl suggest me some exercise.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.