Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Lal Sharma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar Lal SharmaYour feedback matters!
How to fill up the holes caused due to the pimples on face? Date: 23 May 2012 Group: Health Category: Beauty Due to the pimples on face there are made much more small and big holes which looks very ugly. Now the pimples are gone but the holes still remain. So suggest me effective cream and also suggest me some home remedies. Give me the cream name which you have experienced.
My skin is oily and I want to reduce the oiliness and would like to make my skin fair. Pls help me out.
Chehre ke gadde (pores on face) are a very common skin problem that almost everyone faces at some point in their life. A notorious beauty detractor, they can also lead to other skin problems like acne and pimples. So, it is very important to know about the reasons (kaaran) that lead to these pores (gadde).
- Heavy exposure to sun: Dhoop me jyada nikalne se ya der tak rehne se skin me maujud collagen ko nuksan hota hai jis se skin ki elasticity (lachilapan) kamzor hoti hai aur gadde banne lagte hai. So, avoid long exposure and cover your skin when going out in sun. Apply adequate sunscreen of requisite SPF degree to avoid the damage. If it gets tanned or burnt, try yoghurt, aloe vera or cucumber juice to fix the damage. In case of extensive damage, consult a doctor.
- Aging: Umar badhne ke saath skin ka lachilapan kam hone lagta hai jis se gadde bante hai aur dikhne bhi lagte hai. So, take care of your skin and get regular cleansing and moisturizing to keep it nourished. You can try homemade masks or go for skin treatment in a salon twice a month or once a week, according to your age and skin condition.
- Genetics: Vanshanugat (hereditary) kaaran bhi gadde hone ne ki wajah hai kuyki kisi ki skin ki pores naturally bade hote hai. Sadly, it is beyond control, but to combat the menace, you must take extra care of your skin and follow all the dos and don'ts such as regular cleansing, avoiding oily food, drinking plenty of water, etc. to keep the pores in check.
- Oily skin: Jyada tailiya (oily) skin hone se skin glands se jo tel nikalta hai wo chehre pe hi jama ho jata hai, jis se gadde saaf dikhne lagte hai. So, if you have oily skin, clean it twice or thrice a day with a face wash. You can also use skin wipes to remove the excess oil.
- Not removing makeup properly: Makeup theek se naa hatane se gaddo (pores) me gandgi jama hone lagti hai aur wo dikhne lagte hai. Therefore, always remove the makeup properly with cleansing milk. Wash your face and apply a moisturizer before going to bed.
- Excessive use of cosmetics: Jyada makeup use karne se bhi skin damage ho jati hai jis se pores band (block) ho jate hai yaa bade dikhne lagte hai. So, it is advised to use good quality makeup and that too in moderation. It is important to let your skin breathe.
Sir /mam mere face pr acne pimple or uske marks nhi ja rhe hai koi solutions dijiye mene bhut cheej try kar li hai doctor ko bhi dhikyay hai bhut.
I am 22 years old male, I've got lots of tan on my face and neck after moving to chennai I don't know it's because of the pollution? hard water? or more sunny climate? can anyone help me with the natural as well as medical remedy for this?
Dear sir/madam, I got marks on my face and blackheads on nose ,alzo want to look fair ,what should I do? Also looking for weight gain.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- A cold compress helps to rejuvenate tired eyes.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!