Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. ManoYour feedback matters!
Fart while i am pee (farting while peeing in between), how it is common? Reason behind it? Do I need to worry? 17 years old?
My stomach was Bloated Burping in the evening. Loose stools, head ache and mild fever sometimes. Please help me to solve this out.
diabetes increase day by day and I take medicine there is no effect please tell me what medicine should I take in diabetes.
Is argentum nitricum 30 and anacardium oriental 30 helpful for me.I am 29 years old married girl and giving CA final in this may and have problems in concentration and memorizing. Is there any side effect? Please mention dosages for both of them.
I am having vomiting with yellow water coming out and leaving a bitter taste for the third time in ten days. I sleep normally and then as soon as I get up I have a streak of vomiting and don't feel like eating anything.
Sir, iam 42 years old man I have small and big size lipoma all over my body especialy In hands and body chest and 10 years I removed 2 lipoma balls in my hand now small lipoma balls growing bigger this is serious thing but ihave not any pain at all please some details abouts this
We are planning for the family. But my wife is not able to conceive since past 8 months. The x Ray says her uterus is not in position. The face is a bit on the left side. We had IUI but still the result was negative. Now we want to plan naturally. She had hyper thyroid that has been operated 2 years back. Now taking thyronorm daily. Are there any specific positions to be taken care for while intercourse.
I have fever, headache, pain, in abdomen, also pain in total body, for over 5 days, then what should i do?
Is masturbation is really a worse habit ie. Is they really affect our health? At some website it says it is really a harmful habit, but in some web it says it is good for health! It really confusing me, I ve been practicing this habit for long time:(Now I try to keep out from those nasty habits, and it really works by engaging me in some other useful habits.) Please give me a perfect answer.
I do not get proper sleep as a result I end being very throughout the day. There is always something or other going on my when mind as a result I do not get sleep. What should I do? Is it any psychological problem?
Hello I am 35 year old male suffering from pain in right leg ankle last 3 weeks, blood test confirm that there is increase of Uric acid in body. Please advise how to control it. Thanks in advance.
I am a 47 year age person having sinus problem. I want to know how to reduce mucus and some times post nasal drip creates a lot of health problems. Please suggest Medicine as well as home remedies also.
Hi My Sister is suffering from cough and block nose since 2 years everytime we consult doctor she gets well for a while and again the same problem occurs what should I do in this case please help me out?
Traces of blood observed after Sneeze, what could be the reason and remedy for the same? Please advise.
Hi. I am a 28 year old male. I want to ask is it possible to fully recover from post-traumatic amnesia/memory problems after a brain injury? Do all brain injuries cause memory loss or injury to only a specific portion of the brain causes it?
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"