Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I work in airport. As am professonalist I need to apply daily make up. And I have acne on my face. Am tired of using lime and honey method still am not getting out of this problem.
I am college going girl n I want to have fair skin like others have .I want to have fair skin is there any treatment that can make me fair.
I want to gain weight because I am very thin so please help me to gain weight as early ad possible and I pure veg. Thankuuu.
I have been diagnosed with Spondylitis in the top of the neck its not the tightness or the pain its the way its affecting my balance! I also have a inner ear problem so not sure what is causing the vertigo or could it be a bit of both can anyone out there help before I go crazy thanks!
I loved a girl but she used me just for time pass. She already had a bf and she hide this same from me and keep on flirting. But now she has left me and marry that person. Now I have left that job and moved to another part of India but still can't forget her and always checking her updates on social network site.
Am having irregular periods. And even am having Pcod problem. Am having medicines for that. I got married 1 year ago. Am planning for baby. I want to which days good for get pregnant early.
Some love it, some hate it because of the smell that stays behind. However, it is advisable to eat a lot of onions, as they are very good for your health.
Cooking the onions kill their medicinal properties. That is why red onions should be eaten raw and untreated. There are a lot of combinations, and if you're brave enough, you can eat it as a side dish almost every lunch. Today, we'll give you 7 reasons to add red onions to your diet.
Stops cancer cell growth
Onions are rich sulfur compounds that protect the body from stomach cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer. They are also effective in fighting off bacteria in the urinary tract.
Raw onions increase the production of insulin. If you are a diabetic, you have a good reason to regularly eat fresh raw onions.
Fibers found in raw onions can help you in the fight against constipation. They force out toxins and hard food particles from your intestines.
Help for a sore throat
Make onion juice. It's great for healing colds and sore throats.
If you are tormented by nosebleeds, red onions can stop the bleeding. You can also smell onions for healing nose bleeds.
It protects the heart
Onions can help protect the heart from coronary disease. Onions can also control high blood pressure.
Controls cholesterol levels
Raw onions control cholesterol levels and lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
Knees paining every day. He is a salesman always standing at work place. Age is 56. Can you suggest me the best medicine or any remedy.
Hi I have teeth whitening issues my teeth look so dirty I want to make it white I some cigarette also.
I am 25 years old female I face acne problem my whole body in starting it covered only my shoulder but 1 year it spread in my whole body and leave black spots. How can remove it.
I had vaginal infection since 2-3 month. Now infection has gone after taking medicines by Dr. But sometime feel itchy vagina. After intercourse burning urination. So much frustrated:(. How can I get proper relief from infection. Please help.
Lybrate | Dr Sundhari Nagaraj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have asthma. Mujhe chest or Peth me bohot pain ho rha h. aur meri saans bhi phul jati h, even mere sir me bhi bhot pain hota hai. Maine Nagpur ke bohot se doctors se consult kiya hai but abhi tak koi aaram nhi hai. Maine homoeopathy medicine bhi Lena shuru kiya tha, but usse bhi koyi farak nhi PDA. please doctor. Help me.
I am in my periods. And I have severe pain in my back. Is there any medicine which can get me relieve?
My throat swishing all day and in morning bad smell comes from mouth my tongue upper layer having white.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.