Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manmohan Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan SharmaYour feedback matters!
I newly came to Kuwait I am from india I have diabetes my age 26 years I am married I have one child. Recently I get diabetes. Next time chance to born baby to my wife.
Alcohol, tobacco and drugs; these are some of the most common substances that people can get addicted to. Getting addicted is easy but to get rid of your habit is hard.
Here are a few things that could help:
- Set a date: Addicts who tell themselves that they will quit tomorrow often never end up doing so. Set a date for yourself when you will have your last smoke and drink. Ideally, you should set this date a few weeks from the day you decide to give up your bad habits to allow yourself to be mentally prepared.
- Find new friends: Peep pressure is one of the most common reasons for an addiction to begin. Hence, the first thing to do when you are trying to give up a bad habit is to stay away from the people you associate with that habit and make new friends.
- Hold yourself accountable to someone: While you can give in to yourself, it is harder to make excuses for doing something when you are being held accountable by someone else. Find a mentor or a friend who will be there for you and who will ‘sponsor’ your deaddiction.
- Find your weak spots: Every habit is triggered by certain factors. If you have decided to try and give up a bad habit, identify the factors that trigger it and avoid them. For example, your morning cup of coffee may trigger the need for a cigarette. By replacing coffee with juice, you can make your morning a little easier.
- Take up a new hobby: A hobby is a great way to distract yourself from cravings. Crossword puzzles and Sudoku are great as indoor hobbies while swimming is an excellent outdoor hobby. You could even try gardening or crafts.
- Exercise: One of the many benefits of exercising is that it can help boost endorphins and make you feel happier and thus less likely to crave cigarettes of alcohol. Aim for at least half an hours exercise each day.
- Maintain a journal: Some days are good and some days are bad. To give yourself a balanced view of your deaddiction process, maintain a journal. Write down your achievements as well as your pitfalls and be proud of what you have achieved for yourself.
- Help someone else: The best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else. Similarly, with addiction, the best way to be strong and give up a bad habit is to help someone else do it. This way, you are forced to be a good example and give up the habit yourself.
- Ask for help: Do not be so proud as to not be able to ask for help when you need it. Remember, it is better to appear weak and ask for help rather than go back to your addiction.
- Don’t give up: Relapses are common but they do not have to be the end of your efforts. If you do have a bad day and have a few drags of smoke or maybe a drink, tell yourself that it’s ok. Identify the reasons why you gave in to yourself and start afresh from the next morning.
Hi sir/mam Today is my 10th day of my missed period nd I got positive result but I'm feeling like watery white discharge? Why and what is the problem? To control what I should do plzz help me.
What will be the cost for overall laser hair removal treatment? Can you list out the step by step cost details for each part?
I am a teacher by profession and have increased my weight tremendously and my blood group is o+ please suggest me medicine to loose weight.
Hello sir my name is jay, I have a problem of much hairfall, and I have used different oil but there not in control, So sir please advise me, what should I do? I am not able to consult any hairexpert. So please give me solution that I get near medical center.
I have some dark black spots on my both feet due to wearing sandals. Which part is covered that is white but the open part is dark black. How to remove this.
I have a hair problem the problem is that my hair fall is very severe and also it causes itching very much. I have tried many shampoos.
Swathya Nutrition offers you customized dietary solutions for all your health concerns from 0 to 99 from any to every health concern.
We are there in Nutrition Field for more than 35 years. Right Now we have made our presence in AECS Layout, Whitefield, Bangalore.
We invite you for selecting Nutritional Therapy incorporating optimal & well balanced diet as natural way of achieving your health goals. Let us know when would you like to schedule Initial Consultation with the National & International Award Winner Nutritionist Sushmaa Jaiswal.
Detailed initial consultation consists of 7 parameters:
1) Mechanical Body Composition Assessment BCA
2) Explanation how it affect our health
3) Deficiency Symptoms / Health concerns
4) Diet history & calculations of nutrients
5) How many nutrients you need and how much is gap in your diet?
6) Important information about how we miss out most important Nutrients
7) Dealing with deficiencies