Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan SharmaYour feedback matters!
Can we increase our height after getting 18 or 20 years old? If yes then how. What are the food we need. Or what exercise do I need to do.
Current lifestyle is such that stress becomes inevitable. But you might be aware how disastrous stress can be, it does take control of our lives. What one needs to consciously do is, take steps to address the stress that they are under.
Here are simple and effective ways to do it.
1) indulge in physical activities - most of us have sedentary lifestyles which add to stress. While indulging in workouts won't take away your stress, what will happen is that there will be clarity in your thoughts, and your emotional intensity will come down, calming you.
2) believe every problem has a solution - it is easy to be scared of the problem and let it take control of your mind & your life. Take control of them. Try to actively address your problem and look for solutions. When you act towards solving your problem, irrespective of the solution, your mind has more positive in it than stress.
3) give it away - meet people, socialize, and connect with other lives. This is actually going to solve half your problem. Not only will more things occupy your mind, and you will know of other people's problems too, but at times, sharing your stress problem warranties a quick solution!
4) treasure yourself - take some time for yourself and do what you love to do the most. Go to the spa, go shopping, read or just sleep. But make sure you have time away from work and daily chores, where you can rejuvenate your sense by doing what makes you the happiest. If nothing, meet up with friends.
5) indulge in volunteering work - helping others not only preoccupies your mind with problems of others rather than staying immersed in your own, but also helps you be more resilient. You will come out stronger and with more will to address your own issues.
6) try to stay positive all the time - appreciate what you have rather than concentrate on what you don't. Be thankful.
7) accept what you cannot change - however much we try to solve our problems, some things we cannot resolve right at the time. And there is no point in pondering over them. Accept that this is how things will be, and move on.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Is it possible to increase height at the age of 22 years, I'm 5'6" but I need to get more 2 inches taller. So is it possible for me now?
Hello, I am 25 year old Female, If I sit for more than 2 hours, it make me feel backache. What can I do for it?
In such an extreme hot weather what are the precautions I should take in order to prevent me from various weather related diseases.
I am having a small hole on bare side of leg that's in my foot. It has swollen a bit. M having my kathak event today. What should I do to heal that.
Hi, I am 28 years old, I got diabetes one years ago. Since after diabetes diagnosed I tried to keep my sugar levels under control by controlling my diet. But last year my work profile has changed where I am supposed to sit continuously for hours and hours, thus making my sugar levels up around 280. (On medications, daily 1 hr gym workouts) What can I do to avoid the raise in my sugar levels. Please suggest me. I am very much worried. Why my sugar levels are raising abnormally.
I am 63 year old. I have been loosing teeth very fast. Right side top two jaw teeth have eroded very badly. Have difficulty in chewing food. I have a serious condition of submucous fibrosis and I can not open my mouth wide. So I am scared of getting myself treated from any dentist. Can you please help?
I'm being attacked by cold very often. It feels like fever as well. It'll get cured if I take some tablets. But it comes again after a few days.
Hi doctor, Pus-formation on my upper premolor tooth gums, its been happening since last one month .It stays for few days and then busrt.Although I am not feeling any severe discomfort.So what advise would u give me, do I need to go for the root canal or medication will be suffice. Thanks in advance. Tag-Dental,Dentist
Sir is the bio combination of no 28 is its a syp or tab sir please tell me the name of that sir please sir.
I have chest pain from last 2 week. Frequently occurring head ache. Vomited and stomach ache 5 days back and had an IV. Is it due to gastric problem?
Good afternoon doctor. My problem is excessive hair fall from last 15 days. I was thinking that may be it is becoz of rainy season. I am tensed becoz of it. Before 15-20 days I changed my shampoo from garner fruits to garner Ultra blends nd also I am taking a tonic M2Tone from 15-20 days. please help me.
Actually am suffering from belching problem again and again .little little belching. Suffering from this problem for 6 month I take many medicine and all test as well but there is not any type of improvement please help me.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.