Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan SainaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My son is 2 years old(premature baby;birth weight-2.3kgs; at present:10.3kgs;he is tall and lean boy) he is a fussy eater, There is no change in his eating habits since a long time. i joined him in play school still there is no much improvement in his food habits. he shows no interest in picking food(unless he fasts for the whole day)..he consumes very little amount(even if he is hungry), In morning he doesn't like to eat food at all, He will eat his snack rarely at school. tired giving him different,attractive plate but he disappoints me every time. kindly suggest me how to improve my kids appetite ?
Hi my baby is 7 nd half month old I am her born weight was 3nd half now present weight is only 6 she looks very slim at morning I am giving nestum afternoon m giving cerelac and at 7 pm m giving 2half boil egg is that ok is there any problem of giving half boil egg for baby please let me know and let me know how to gain weight for baby.
Hi, my niece is of five and a half years old, she has a bad body odour problem. Please tell me some remedies to get rid of the body odour. Thanks in advance.
Last week my son had his 18 month vaccination. But he still has lump on that area and also had a pain. What should I do for this?
I have child of 2 month but I have not produce milk to much for fading of my child taking satavri with water and milk both. What can I eat to have more milk.
My baby is taking harder to go bathroom and he has to breath harder yo do it Soo, any suggestion for a free motion for my child? He is 2 months old.
1. My 5 week old baby s giving some wired sound while sleeping and even she's awake sometimes at time of feeding. I don't know why she's giving such sound. It makes me worry. Can. you please tel me is this normal or any issue. Do I need to give any medicine for tat. 2. Daily she poops frequently. More than 10 times. Max of 15. To 2o times per day.When checked with Dr. Dr said its normal and will change after 30 days. Now she's 5 weeks old but still same.I'm Worrying alot. Pls help me 3. Crying while urinating and passing poops. Daily giving water. Only breastfeeding. What should I do. Pl help Dr. This s my first baby. I m very much worried.
Fluoride is a mineral that helps fight tooth decay. It is found in public water supplies, toothpaste and many other dental products.
Often called, “nature’s cavity fighter,” fluoride helps repair the early stages of tooth decay even before the decay can be seen. Research shows that fluoride helps prevent cavities in children and adults by making teeth more resistant to the acid attacks that cause cavities. When you brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste, use other fluoride dental products, and drink water with fluoride you are preventing cavities and strengthening your teeth’s outer surface, called enamel.
If you have a good chance of getting cavities, your dentist can apply fluoride to your teeth during your dental visit. Your dentist might also tell you to use a special fluoride rinse, paste or gel at home
Hi all, My friend have 4 years old son, we couldn't find his left side testis, we noticed this before 6 months only no other having this problem in his circle, he not feeling any pain there and hE is healthy like other child, will it make any problem to his feature, what kind of specialist we need to consult.
Hi my baby was born on 5th Nov 2016. I had to undergo a c section because of which he did not tak my feed for 3 days. He was Having lactogen. Now that I am at home and trying to feed him. He wants my milk flow to be fast bcoz he is very hungry. And I don't want to give him excess of lactogen I want to give him my feed. Please suggest me what should I do to increase my breast milk.
My daughter born on 4th sept 2014 was admitted for acute dehydration when she was 4 mo. We had switched to cows milk when she was 3 mo. After hospitalisation she was on formula feed. We restarted cows milk last week, she is 6 mo now, and she started frequent motion again. Switched back to formula. Could she be lactose intolerant or are we making her switch to cows milk earlier?
My baby 9 month old her eyes can not right left eye missing right position so we know the right doctor to concern with.?
Hi .i have 10 months old baby. My wife drunk non alcohol beer. Is there any any problems for baby because breast feeding.
My son is 4 months old and he has developed cold and running nose since 1 month. I went to a doctor thrice. For first two times he told that your son' s chest is clear then prescribed saline drops but it doesn' t work. For the third time I changed the doctor and he prescribed koforist and its also not worked still my baby has running nose, cough and feels like he has bulgum in his tract. Please help me
Often children are born with bowing of legs, due to folded leg position in utero.
Once they start putting pressure on them while walking, they may straighten out. This happens generally by 2 to 3 years of age.
If not corrected then they may cause some serious problems:
*shortening of 1 leg
*difficulty walking running
*higher risk of arthritis.
Persistent bowing may be due some deficiency:
*lead or fluoride poisoning
First few tests:
25 (oh) vitamin d3 level in serum
Serum free calcium level
X-ray of legs.
How will your pediatrician monitor for a change?
Measurements of distance between knees while a child is lying on the back.
This is monitored to see for any worsening
What can be done?
*any other underlying problem to be ruled out.
*braces orthopedic devices to keep the leg in straightened position (serious cases)
*surgery after 3 years (determined according to individual case basis)
All problems may not be solved but timely intervention can change the life of a child forever.
Share this on social media if you found it helpful.
Hi doctors I have a question that I have a baby of 9.5 months and I want to know which calcium medicine should I give to my baby as she gone pranky just because her teeth are trying to come. But it takes some more time to come. But she feels like take everything in her month .What to do.
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child, but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
- Eating healthy food: Children always have the propensity to consume junks and avoid healthy food. It is the duty of the parents to correct this and teach their kids to eat healthy food. You must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run.
- Table manners: Children eating on their own generally create a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known to a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table.
- Regular brushing of the teeth: The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good teeth and see to it that they brush daily and twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
- Early to bed: It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
- Play outdoors: You must make it a habit for your children to play outside more often. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity.