Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My daughter aged one and half year old,she just dont want to eat,i have to show vdo etc then she will eat half roti.Three months ago she was eating all the things but now adays she dont want to eat any thing.Rest is normal.She is active and normally she dont cry.
Hi, my baby is 5 months old. He has a severe chest congestion from last 7 days. Doctor gave maxtra drops 8 drops twice a day, ventorlin syrup 1.5 ml thrice a day and nebulization with levolin 0.3 mg twice a day. After 5 days I stopped giving medicines but next day he had chest congestion even more severe. I am afraid of medicines due to there side effects. Please suggest something. My baby is active and playful. He is taking breast milk properly.
7 years child having tonsil problem due that facing frequent ear pain as well as not growing according to age. Kindly suggest us.
6 months baby girl swallowed 0.9cm diameter gold coin. What would happen and what should be further steps.
I am 25 years old women and had one baby where am still breastfeeding am seeing so wean day by day went off down to weight from 65 to 45 within two months. What should I do?
My son 7 years old, always tells about legs pain as he never walk not more than half km a day. He commute to school by van. What will be the root cause, any tests to be done?
My boy born on 17th of may normal delivery now he is getting loose motions so what which medicine I can give him? Please advise.
Hello madam, my son is 11 months. He is very crying at night suddenly. And he is repeated every alternate 30 mins. So please give me proper advice and medicine for his better sleep and health.
My son is 6 years old & weighs 15 kg. He looks very small as he is not growing according to his age. We haven't taken any treatment for this. Please help.
My 4+ son has ahr. He was prescribed juvetra for 1mnth and vit d supplement for 2mnths as he had borderline vit d defeciency also. He was prescribed defcort and chericof for cough problem. He has finished the 1 mnth course of juvetra. But still frequently develops cough for which the prescribed medicine are not fully working. Please suggest what to do.
I become mother of 6 months baby. But still m suffering from breast pain. As I dont have sufficient milk for the child during breast feeding. Pls suggest me something effective?
Hello my 9 month baby suffer with fever and caugh from last 1 month, but she unable to recover. She is good from last 2 days but now again suffered with same problem, doctor stop cozymin and start levolyn for her, why levolyn. They are playing with my baby.
My sister had got baby last month 1 month complete her delivery so how much milk should she can take.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.